Sad day - goodnight my princess, goodnight my thomas

Gleeful Imp

Visit site
Well despite the hope we could keep my 2 retired ponies going till the end of the month, Whisper was today very lame on 3 bute so tomorrow they will go to rainbow bridge together.

Harder though it is, togther is the best thing. So here are some recent photos looking happy to be home. These will keep me going through the many tears, but I cant watch her struggle.

SAM_0074.jpg

SAM_0071.jpg

SAM_0070.jpg

Jesstickle

Visit site
Really sorry to hear this hon. But you're making a brave and wise decision.

I'm sure they'll have a lovely time over rainbow bridge together.

devilwoman

Visit site
how devastating for you, but lovely that you are letting them go together, good luck tomorrow and try to remember your happy memories through the floods of tears that i'm sure there will be x

Chestnutmare

Visit site
Oh my goodness I am so sorry but you know you are doing the most unselfish act any owner can do for their loved animals...
I shall be thinking of you tomorrow

sending lots of hugs

Echo Bravo

Visit site
Agree with Ozpoz, and you are doing the right thing for them both. I did this many years ago with 2 sisters that had always been together and have never regretted it. As you say over the rainbow bridge.

appylass

Visit site
A very brave decision, they look beautiful, kind horses and reflect what a caring owner you are. Wishing you great strength for tomorrow, try and draw some comfort from knowing you did the right thing at exactly the right time, many, many horses would be so much better off in your hands.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
So sorry, they look like gorgous very well cared for ponies, such a hard but brave decision to make. My thoughts will be wit you tomorrow.

Chloe..x

Visit site
Hugs go out to you tomorrow, can't imagine what you're going through after all its one of the hardest decisions to make but at least you're making the right one

xx

3Beasties

Visit site
What a brave, kind owner you are.

Thoughts are with you tomorrow, hope it goes as well as it can do.

They are both beautiful, beautiful ponies xxx

babymare

Visit site
what a lovely person you are and so brave - together they will wait at the bridge for that day they are with you again. my thoughts will be with you . cry your tears sweetheart let your heart grieve but remember what 2 beautiful friends you had and loved and who loved you back. big hugs to you - a brave loving caring mum x x x x x x x