Sad day - goodnight my princess, goodnight my thomas

Broodle

Visit site
I do not know your circumstances regarding your ponies,but to me they look the picture of health.I do not understand sorry

The OP has explained above that both ponies have chronic joint problems which are deteriorating and causing significant lameness, i.e. pain, in one pony. You can't draw any conclusions from a happy photo on a sunny day - don't be so quick to judge.

OP - I am really sorry you've had to make this very hard decision, and hope that all goes as well as it can do today. K x

JosieB

Visit site
Woke up thinking about you .. terrible day for you but hope it goes as well as it possibly can :(

Hovis_and_SidsMum

Visit site
Thinking of you today.
You're a very brave lady and a clearly wonderful mum to your two beautiful ponies.
Take comfort from the fact they were together in life and they'll cross over the bridge together.
An uttery selfless act of kindness. I hope the sun comes out to say goodbye x

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
What a sad decision to make. A real shame, and heartbreaking. Do you have a third horse (the one in your sig)?

JackJill

Visit site
My thoughts are with you today. Hope all goes peacefully. Massive hugs to you. They are a beautiful pair and a great credit to you. Remember never a day too early only ever a day too late. You have my greatest admiration and respect for making a very difficult decision. Having been in a similar situation I let my two go together, I didnt regret it. xxxx

XxHorses4LifeXx

Visit site
Thinking of you n your horses on this very sad day. Your horses are beautiful. They will always be watching over you and one day you will meet them again. Sending you huge hugs hunni. xxxxx

stacey_lou

Visit site
I cant imagine how you must feek suffered a sudden death with mine but to make the decison even though its the right one you are one very brave and strong person.

All the best and chin up.

Pebbles

Visit site
Oh you poor love ((((big hugs)))) to you for being so brave and they look so beautifully kept, you should be very proud of yourself, will be thinking of you x

ISHmad

Visit site
They look so beautiful and you can tell how very much you loved them. Very sorry for your loss, you have been selfless in putting their needs before your own emotions. Here's hoping their passing was peaceful. Thinking of you x