Posts Per Day: 0.01
Find all posts by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
Find all threads started by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
General Information
Last Activity: Today 06:07 PM
Referrals: 0

Mongoose11

Visit site
Utter a*seholes. How dare they call themselves professionals!

I hope this leak has a massive impact on your 'business' and that you each get a well timed kick tomorrow!

greylover

New User
Visit site
I sold my horse to them in may due to personal circumstances beyond my control. He was supposedly PTS 2 weeks later after they had ridden him into the ground and he broke down. Although I am now wondering if he was re passported and sold on!

FionaM12

Visit site
IMPERIAL HORSES LTD

User Lists

Statistics» Statistics
Total Posts
Total Posts: 3
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Find all posts by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
Find all threads started by IMPERIAL HORSES LTD
General Information
Referrals: 0

Weird. Can't find them in the members' list. :confused:

woodtiger

Visit site
FWIW I have a three year old I have been backing and breaking myself gently over the past three months. I have never carried a whip whilst riding him. The closest he has come to a whip is on the lunge. I firmly believe that there is no need for a whip when starting off a horse under saddle if the voice and leg aids are properly established, needless to say I am sitting on a large, unpredictable animal, and want as little extra tack and accessories to get myself tangled up in as possible!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Isn't the imperial horse ltd website back up now? Looks like they've made an announcement on the site about reporting fraudulent claims...

Yes how hilarious. Anyone with such a lack of brain cells should be banned from the Internet and from keeping animals for their own safety.

See the thread in CR.

Maybe if we whacked the owners of "imperial horse (abuse)" hard with a whip 15 + times per minute they would learn faster??!

Mugs

Visit site
Interesting announcement!

I saw one of the original postings on HH and commented at the time;
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11289465#post11289465

AND downloaded/captured the video from the YouTube channel, that was posted under their name.

AND went to the company website (where the announcement now is) and followed other video's from there to the SAME YouTube channel.

AND the video that was later posted by someone else (under the false account?) on YouTube (btw - they got there before I could post it) is unedited and exactly the same as the one I downloaded from the original YouTube channel.

The conclusion is that the video everyone is now watching and commenting on is a downloaded copy of the one originally posted by these people, before they realised what a mistake they had made, and removed it from their YouTube channel.

The only way that they can reject the accusations made against their behaviour in the video, is that;
Their YouTube channel was hacked and someone posted a video that was fake, whereby the people taking part in the video were made to look and sound like those from the company, and the yard in the background was faked to look like their yard (same as in the other videos on the company website).

Sadly, I think it may turn out that the way TicTok was treated as recorded in the video was not actually illegal, and nothing (or very little will be done).

But that should not stop us doing everything WE can to prevent cruelty to animals (whether that cruelty is deemed illegal or not), that includes not forgetting who was involved, ostracise them, and those who condone their behaviour.

FionaM12

Visit site
If I was a potential customer, there is no way I would touch that business having seen that ridiculous childishly-written "announcement". :rolleyes:

It stinks of dirty washing in public, and looks very threatening. I wonder what they think it will achieve? :confused:

amandap

Visit site
For info this case is now defo being prosecuted, can't say anymore as dont want to risk prejudice of the investigation but it is well in hand due to the actions of lots of people who were not going to stand back and do nothing.
Well done those people and I hope it is a successful prosecution.
Can you say who is prosecuting? Good luck to them.

KellyJoArnold

Visit site
Ahh, I still can't see it, probably because I'm on the college computers, and they are rather dated!
Disgusting people, especially naming names in their "announcement" not very professional at all!

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Mugs as you know I did most of the same and I have proof positive it was on their YouTube channel as well.

So unless someone also broke into their yard, imitated their voices, knew the horses name, used their school and beat a horse in their care, they may as well give up that ridiculous story.

They have been caught out end of story.

HappyHooves

Visit site
Many have contributed to the posts here and on fb etc. Can anyone who has bought from them, and had subsequent problems with the horse (physical, psychological or passport) please pm me with the name of the vet they used... assuming it was not one of your own choice!

Loulou2002

Visit site
Love the bit at the bottom (where the moving pictures are) something about rumours are believed by idiots blah blah blah........how is it a rumour when they filmed themselves beating the crap out of a horse?!

Kathyt1

Visit site
Mugs as you know I did most of the same and I have proof positive it was on their YouTube channel as well.

So unless someone also broke into their yard, imitated their voices, knew the horses name, used their school and beat a horse in their care, they may as well give up that ridiculous story.

They have been caught out end of story.

This can be the only explanation :rolleyes: Their security must be crap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.