Should novice riders be banned?

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Oh.... sorry I thought that in being obsequious, it was agreed only mechanical ones were allowed... are we back on real horses now? Must’ve missed a page 😆

Fellewell

Visit site
No reins and no stirrups - but how on earth do you stay on long enough to learn to ride without them?!!!!
Well, this is where the science behind the oft-mentioned elephant ear jodhs came in and was all to do with physics. The air flowed over the flared part and was then forced downwards which created an upward force which held the rider in place. As soon as they became unfashionable people started falling off at an alarming rate.

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
I used to wilfully (and incompetently) pilot my blue Space Hopper (bigger than the common-or-garden orange ones, so actually about 17.6hh) around a set of jumps in the garden made of painted bamboo canes ... the fun one was the water jump we made with a length of plastic sheet covered in a thin layer of water - hell if you hit it at an angle on the bounce as you skidded 20 feet into the flower beds.

Great practice for riding real ponies and I recommend it to the House as a necessary prerequisite for being allowed (or alloud?) on any breathing equine henceforth.

PS - How is your Evilness this fine summer?

Ha I used to do the same, until one unfortunate day when my space hopper spooked at a flower pot and landed on the broom....🙈😂