Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corner Mad House

Visit site
They do like to play the failed courier card. Apparently they paid for three courier attempts to me. Seems they used the only courier in the uk who couldn't find me. I do hope they are at the Royal Welsh Show 2014, missed them last year but I'm looking forward to meeting them if they are there this year.

Please video the meeting, I need a laugh!

cross

Visit site
Quoted from NicNackTacks Post "I ordered a turnout onesie on 4th November. I eventually collected it on 5th December after many delayed replies from Shwmae. It was on my horse for 2 hours and one of the legs came off! At a cost £180 I was not impressed but politely asked shwmae what to do. They insisted they would need to inspect it before admitting responsibility and supposedly arranged for collection. I waited in for 3 days! And no one came to collect yet they insist I wasnt in. Utter rubbish. So I now just want a refund for all the messing about and delays. Its totally unfit for purpose. Only fit for the bin. Dreadfull quality/fabric/fit. So they have blocked me from their fb pages so im unable to message them. They are ignoring all my messages. They are refusing to refund me because I have apparently been 'unhelpful' and 'loud mouthed' they apparently know how to work the paypal system so I never get my money! After reading all of the blogs threads and posts it is clear that if I send the onesie back to shwmae myself I WILL NEVER see it or my money again!? So please join my fb group 'Shwmae Horsewear True Reviews! Blocked Customers. I want my money back."

MY SUGGESTION NicNacsTack, If you paid via paypal, put in a dispute fast. You only have 45 days from date you paid. Take photos of broken rug and keep a detailed log and screen shots of all the conversations/emails/fb messages etc. One of the posters on this forum had the same happen to her, and she won her paypal dispute against the company on the evidence she supplied. If you paid by credit card, go to your bank they will be able to help you out. Failing the above, go online and loge a "small claims" against them. Again someone reported on this forum that they had done that and had a successful judgement awarded. Also report your story to Trading Standards - Carmarthen Office, if you go onto the Citizens Advice Centre, website you will find the number. Also report your case to Action Fraud (the governement run organisation to stop internet fraud" link is as follows http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/node/191

Good luck, and do hope you get your money back

Last edited:

BLUEALPACKA

New User
Visit site

My goodness! I can't believe what I'm seeing. I've been following this thread from the start. Why are horse and hound allowing this to go on and on. I see slander, libel and harassment! Look at the threats occurring because of the horse and hound forum. I think it's disgraceful. Looks to me that it won't be long before people will get into a lot of trouble via the law. I personally think that this is appalling behaviour.

PolarSkye

Visit site

My goodness! I can't believe what I'm seeing. I've been following this thread from the start. Why are horse and hound allowing this to go on and on. I see slander, libel and harassment! Look at the threats occurring because of the horse and hound forum. I think it's disgraceful. Looks to me that it won't be long before people will get into a lot of trouble via the law. I personally think that this is appalling behaviour.

Well, as I can't see the images you are linking to, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about . . . but welcome to the Forum.

P

lisa_dundee

Visit site

The threats aren't occurring because of the H&H forum, the threats are occurring because Shwmae are failing their customers, people are talking about this company on numerous forums and social networking sights and have been for a long time, it's unfair to blame the H&H forum for Shwmae making threats to their customers... They are liable for their own actions not anyone else!

Last edited:

MadBlackLab

Visit site
The threats aren't occurring because of the H&H forum, the threats are occurring because Shwmae are failing their customers, people are talking about this company on numerous forums and social networking sights and have been for a long time, it's unfair to blame the H&H forum for Shwmae making threats to their customers... They are liable for their own actions not anyone else!

agree fully with this

MadBlackLab

Visit site
Hello madblacklab have now woken up, you still haven't answered my question that I asked you yesterday but then you had already said you hadn't been a customer of theirs so still puzzled what your motives are ? can you explain?

did you ask me a question? Also I don't think I have to explain myself to you. Anyway how do you know I'm not a customer?

Corner Mad House

Visit site

You might feel differently if you spent a lot of money with Shwmae and had nothing to show for it.

Alex has been refunded by Shwmae, hence she has closed down the FB page. However there is a new FB page for dissatisfied customers of Shwmae, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1387396014845489/?fref=ts.

I don't agree with all the threats of violence, that is wrong, but also what Shwmae is doing is totally wrong. Also I would like to add that Shwmae threatened a friend of Alex on 12 December (post 838 page 84) with 'people who will get nasty if needed' and the photo you show is Alex's FB friends response to that on the 17 Dec.

SamanthaG

Visit site
Whilst I haven't read all 97 pages (heck) I guess its no surprise they have a 50% off sale. I was tempted but im now staying away and sticking with snuggy hoods.

cptrayes

Visit site

I'll just remind you what has already been pointed out earlier on.

For anything to be libel or slander it has to be UNTRUE.

it looks to me like the only untruths here are from SP Products.

Corner Mad House

Visit site

So if not SMF are you by chance one of her friends who will get nasty if needed?

The point here is Shwmae and their appalling customer service, their rubbish quality some garments, their lies and deceit, and their inability to do the correct thing when customers are dissatisfied

Everyone is entitled to an opinion you know, this is a free country.

pinkbambi

Visit site
so are you are saying your allergations have provoked your friend Alex and his friends into getting violent which would suggest you do have some responsibility!

MadBlackLab

Visit site
yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but slander threats and liable is not the way !

no one on this page has threatened other then SMF.
Noone is Slandering as all statements are true facts backed up by many other unsatisfied customers from different parts of the country and world who don't know each other but have the same story. Money taken no item received or when received shoddy workmanship and no refund or returns

Corner Mad House

Visit site
so are you are saying your allergations have provoked your friend Alex and his friends into getting violent which would suggest you do have some responsibility!

For goodness sake PB, your spelling is as bad as Jessica's .... its ALLEGATIONS. Surely you must have spell check to help you. You don't by chance live in a customer service manor do you?

ps you are talking rubbish by the way

Renvers

Visit site
For goodness sake PB, your spelling is as bad as Jessica's .... its ALLEGATIONS. Surely you must have spell check to help you. You don't by chance live in a customer service manor do you?

As is their syntax and grammar. I wonder if Derby House have considered using the 'Shwame approach' to customer complaints in the thread SMF started about them...

Would two trolls on opposing sides effectively cancel each other out??

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Lol awwwwww obviously a teenage sp products supporter , bless sweet dreams sweetheart back under the bridge, sorry covers with your wee head.

Yeah will be blanking the pink troll, sorry Bambi , obviously stirring the pot. Epic fail lol ;)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
As is their syntax and grammar. I wonder if Derby House have considered using the 'Shwame approach' to customer complaints in the thread SMF started about them...

Would two trolls on opposing sides effectively cancel each other out??

Hey don't get too technical .... syntax might not be comprehensible to trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.