Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormbay

New User
Visit site
and how much did that shoddy workmanship cost?

I think I could done better by hand blindfolded

It cost £73.70 for a 3ft3 onesie. I DID get a refund through a Paypal dispute though.

Next day I ordered a Snuggy Hood 'Shiny Show Rug' and received it a week later in perfect condition, perfect stitching etc. I should have stuck to a company I knew made high quality products in the first place. My first Snuggy Hood is 5 years old and is still like new :)

Corner Mad House

Visit site
It cost £73.70 for a 3ft3 onesie. I DID get a refund through a Paypal dispute though.

Next day I ordered a Snuggy Hood 'Shiny Show Rug' and received it a week later in perfect condition, perfect stitching etc. I should have stuck to a company I knew made high quality products in the first place. My first Snuggy Hood is 5 years old and is still like new :)

So what happens to the onesie now? Do you have to return it or do they arrange for it to be collected or do you make dusters out of it ?

swiftysmum

Visit site

So glad to hear you say that.

I too got a refund through paypal and ordered from Snuggy Hoods the next day. Intended to order from them in the first place but was swayed to Shwmae from a glowing comment on their quality in a H&H forum. Little did I know that the comment was actually from Shwmae disguised under another user id. How stupid did I feel when I found out!!!

My snuggy rugs haven't arrived yet but simply from speaking to them on the phone, their service is already head and shoulders above Shwmae so thrilled to hear their products are good too.

Lesson learned, you get what you pay for!

cross

Visit site
For those who have not had a satisfactory outcome to their trouble with this company, the following could be of use, along with the paypal dispute, the small claims and trading standards.

Anyone who has had the following happen to them,
Not received your goods
Your goods are late, or not at all
As a buyer you have received goods that are either less valuable than those advertised or significantly different from the original description
failure to disclose relevant information about a product or the terms of sale.

YOU CAN Report it on-line to the ACTION FRAUD, it is the UK's national fraud and INTERNET crime reporting centre http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/node/191

Section: Online shopping fraud
Taken from their website

"Shopping and auction fraud involves fraudulent shopping scams that rely on the anonymity of the internet. We provide a central point of contact for information about fraud and financially motivated internet crime. If you've been scammed, ripped off or conned, there is something you can do about it. Report fraud to us and receive a police crime reference number."

pinkbambi

Visit site
From what I've seen of stitching and fitting of their products they are causing a welfare issue

I know this company, I have had a product from them so I think I qualifiy to comment on this (unlike you who has admitted you have never had a product from them) the product shown in the photos could have been done by anyone, I doubt it is a sp product and I would therefore be careful if you make alligations without proof ?

Corner Mad House

Visit site
I know this company, I have had a product from them so I think I qualifiy to comment on this (unlike you who has admitted you have never had a product from them) the product shown in the photos could have been done by anyone, I doubt it is a sp product and I would therefore be careful if you make alligations without proof ?

Gosh Jessica under another id?

Are you saying Stormbay is lying about where they bought this product from?

Dusty85

Visit site

Suspicious……. Join date Dec 13 and one post only……..

pinkbambi

Visit site
my ID is correct according to H @H rules don't know who you are accusing me of being, suspicious though you still have not confirmed wether you have had a product from this company ? however your comment about stormbay may well be correct are you being misled ?

babymare

Visit site
Lol CMH you do make me giggle. But serious note guys dont argue with people on here . keep it factual and true. ok others may post differing views but rise above it. My thoughts on the company cant be printed. A disgrace is simplified version. Rise above all else. contact trading stds, CAB, Paypal, bank. Get a case against them as a group. :) x

Corner Mad House

Visit site
Lol CMH you do make me giggle. But serious note guys dont argue with people on here . keep it factual and true. ok others may post differing views but rise above it. My thoughts on the company cant be printed. A disgrace is simplified version. Rise above all else. contact trading stds, CAB, Paypal, bank. Get a case against them as a group. :) x

No problem with different views ... guess it is up to Stormbay to respond to the suggestion she is not exactly telling the truth as to whom she purchased the product from.

pinkbambi

Visit site
Who is SMF don't know that one but good try on answering my direct question when are you going to answer with the truth ? (going to bed in ten ) !

Dusty85

Visit site
Going to bed in ten? I didn't realise that 21 year olds went to bed so early. Then again; you must be tired from all that FB patrolling you've been doing...

OldHacker

Visit site
Rise above it, the truth will come out in the end. Trolls like to stir it up and get evidence for screen captures. Multiple id's can be worked from a separate pc, phone, iPad all at same time! Easy enough to create lots of free email addresses these days! Not of course that anyone would do that on here. Merry Christmas one and all, wishing all at Shwmae a prosperous new year! I am about to board my flight, off to the Caribbean for Christmas and New Year.

Pebble101

Visit site
my ID is correct according to H @H rules don't know who you are accusing me of being, suspicious though you still have not confirmed wether you have had a product from this company ? however your comment about stormbay may well be correct are you being misled ?

The grammar, spelling errors and style of this post are so similar to the previous posts by Shwmae.

I have read this thread with amazement and it gives the impression that it is run by someone just out of school having a teenage tantrum!

Just to add that some years ago I was lucky enough to win what would now be known as a onesie from Snuggy Hoods. It was very well made and they made any necessary adjustments promptly.

stormbay

New User
Visit site

I believe you wanted some PROOF that I purchased my item from this company...

Paypal receipt shown below....

If that's not enough, let me know! I have more PROOF :)

Screenshot.png
[/URL][/IMG]

babymare

Visit site
Stormbay hun dont rise to it hun honest. no one on here as in normal posters dis believe you. go to trading standards paypal CAB. You do not have to prove anything hun ok x

Status
Not open for further replies.