Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshD

Visit site
Thrilled! Been so helpful as I couldnt really show her with the mess she was in :( but all is looking well for this year so fingers crossed!

Sweet itch? My sec A gets it really bad so i was considering a onesie before this all blew up

Love your pony. I wanted to buy Stoak Toronto but my husband said no!

Lewbelle

Visit site
Lewbelle- I suggest that if you want it so badly- then go and find it yourself.

I would if someone would point me in the right direction, I thought you were all supposed to be friendly and helpful, when I ask for a link I get I very unhelpful answer............

Taasshaa

Visit site
Sweet itch? My sec A gets it really bad so i was considering a onesie before this all blew up

Love your pony. I wanted to buy Stoak Toronto but my husband said no!

Vets don't think so, also she itches all year round, we have found however that flowers of sulphur powder mixed in with a lotion ( we have robinsons udder cream) has done an absolute treat on her neck with clearing up any scabs etc shes managed to give herself, not very expensive stuff either if I remember rightly!

Awh gutting! :( She's by Stoak Glance and out of Polaris Elner also grandsire is Lemonshill Hylight :)
I have four but am always on the lookout for others not that I could ever afford it or have the time! haha

Dusty85

Visit site
You had a helpful answer from Snowonsnow. You then just assumed that it was a lie/accusation.

You have hardly been the polite type- so why should we help you?

Politeness breeds helpfulness.

Lewbelle

Visit site
You had a helpful answer from Snowonsnow. You then just assumed that it was a lie/accusation.

You have hardly been the polite type- so why should we help you?

Politeness breeds helpfulness.

I asked a polite question and expected a helpful answer, I want to see for myself if it is true, is that a problem?

Lewbelle

Visit site
I asked a polite question and expected a helpful answer, I want to see for myself if it is true, is that a problem?

I would also say that I have not called people trolls, accused people of not owning ponies etc, not like other posters on here!!! Hardly polite or helpful.

Molliesmummy

Visit site
Well go through the threads and look for yourself as you obviously dont believe anyone on here

Without trying to sound rude, I can see why lewbelle would want to see facts, from reading this whole thread today, there seems to be a lot of accusations being thrown about, most of it without hard evidence.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
I would if someone would point me in the right direction, I thought you were all supposed to be friendly and helpful, when I ask for a link I get I very unhelpful answer............

Put Derby house into the search box and have a day or so to trawl through all the related posts. Not sure why we should provide you with anything? Not our job and I think we've all seen stuff posted by SMF at some point. I see that you're a Doubting Thomas, but you're virtually saying that people are lying, so why should they spend time offering evidence? The evidence of poor service etc is clear on here and on Trotonline.

You could always search SMF's threads, too. There are dozens of threads-search them yourself rather than telling people how nasty they are: no-one is refusing to help, but I fail to see why we should do the work for you. I'm sure you've seen that this forum generates pages in one area every day, it's a hard job to find a thread from last week, for example.

HTH

Last edited:

khalswitz

Visit site
I would also say that I have not called people trolls, accused people of not owning ponies etc, not like other posters on here!!! Hardly polite or helpful.

There was a thread about derby house which a lot of us read where she discussed the large amount of money she had spent with them, however it will have gone down the thread list and since SMF is banned we can't find the link from her profile so you would need to go and hunt for it. I've read it - I have no need to go looking for it again, however if you must have proof it will be somewhere under the tack room entitled derby house.

There were also quotes about the number of ponies etc but with SMF being banned you would need to do post searches, but if you were interested in reading the truth rather than getting irate and blame casting then you would do that.

WelshD

Visit site
SMF did say somewhere that she had spent £850 (IIRC) on Derby house rugs but had not received them all

Shwmae were advertising for a groom on their facebook page which i guess may have mentioned a number of horses - i cannot remember

Not taking sides just trying to say what i remember...

Lewbelle

Visit site
Put Derby house into the search box and have a day or so to trawl through all the related posts. Not sure why we should provide you with anything? Not our job and I think we've all seen stuff posted by SMF at some point. I see that you're a Doubting Thomas, but you're virtually saying that people are lying, so why should they spend time offering evidence? The evidence of poor service etc is clear on here and on Trotonline.

You could always search SMF's threads, too.

HTH

I have not accused anyone of lying, although.......

Visit site
If you and Lewbelle had read through every post you would see the evidence that has been produced. However, as you are both determined to disbelieve everyone else on this thread I cant really see what difference it makes to the people who are pursuing this through other means whether you believe it or not. So I think you will have to agree to disagree with the majority of other posters and leave it at that :)

Lewbelle

Visit site
There was a thread about derby house which a lot of us read where she discussed the large amount of money she had spent with them, however it will have gone down the thread list and since SMF is banned we can't find the link from her profile so you would need to go and hunt for it. I've read it - I have no need to go looking for it again, however if you must have proof it will be somewhere under the tack room entitled derby house.

There were also quotes about the number of ponies etc but with SMF being banned you would need to do post searches, but if you were interested in reading the truth rather than getting irate and blame casting then you would do that.

Your answer is more helpful, but is it being rude and irate asking a question?

Lewbelle

Visit site
SMF did say somewhere that she had spent £850 (IIRC) on Derby house rugs but had not received them all

Shwmae were advertising for a groom on their facebook page which i guess may have mentioned a number of horses - i cannot remember

Thanks for your help, I saw the grooms ad, but nothing els, THANK YOU.

Molliesmummy

Visit site

Sorry but these people are human beings, if they want to spend money on rugs and a groom then so be it. Why don't these people get lawyers involved if money has been taken??? Really and truly beyond me!!!

khalswitz

Visit site
Without trying to sound rude, I can see why lewbelle would want to see facts, from reading this whole thread today, there seems to be a lot of accusations being thrown about, most of it without hard evidence.

Like we said, there is evidence for the vast majority of it! Certainly the criminal activities etc. some of what is discussed is speculation, but unless you are either unable to understand speculative language or purposefully misconstruing then it is fairly obvious which is which.

As for the cynicism regarding new posters, if you read back through this thread there have been a number of trolls who have eventually been banned for their actions so doubt is natural, especially when lewebelle has been quite antagonistic, and has accused posters of lying, being childish and of having no evidence when if you read the thread the evidence is all there.

I can understand some people will have been pleased with this company, but that doesn't mean that those who have had bad experiences are lying. No other company review has had those with good reviews beig so defensive!

LMSmith

Visit site
I have not yet posted on this thread even though I have been following closely. I have never bought from this company and I never will.

However Lewbelle could you tell me why these people need to provid you with proof of anything? If you want proof do some of your own research if it bothers you so much....if not I suggest you get of this thread and stop posting pointless comments as its getting highly tedious :/

Status
Not open for further replies.