Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darremi

Visit site
Can I just point out that anyone owed money by this company, who can prove that it is owed, for example by non payment of a court order or non payment of an invoice or a refund acknowledged in writing but never sent, should be able to issue a winding up notice against the company with very little hassle.

I think the debt per individual has to be a minimum of £750. There are also considerable fees that require to be paid by the petitioner.

Furthermore, where a company is wound up for non payment of debts it is unlikely that all creditors will receive full settlement of monies owed.

There is also a ranking system for which creditors are paid first. Companies often have a floating charge holder which is a bank that holds a security over all company assets. The floating charge holder's debts will be paid off before the general creditors (ie. suppliers, customers awaiting refunds etc).

Cowpony

Visit site
I think the debt per individual has to be a minimum of £750. There are also considerable fees that require to be paid by the petitioner.

Furthermore, where a company is wound up for non payment of debts it is unlikely that all creditors will receive full settlement of monies owed.

There is also a ranking system for which creditors are paid first. Companies often have a floating charge holder which is a bank that holds a security over all company assets. The floating charge holder's debts will be paid off before the general creditors (ie. suppliers, customers awaiting refunds etc).
As would HMRC for employment taxes, VAT and corporation tax. The administrators in the liquidation will get their fees too. There is often very little left for creditors.

Taasshaa

Visit site
I have a turnout body onesie from Shwmae and I love it! It's saved my pony from rubbing herself raw. It's on her everyday as she lives out and I personally have never had any problems with it slipping etc. I have before and after photos of how the onesie helped. She has always been rugged with fly rugs masks etc in fact covered up to her eye balls and still managed to be able to rub herself raw through all these different methods (I'm sure others of you know exactly how I feel! So frustrating!) However the onesie really has worked for my little pony :) Thought I would share my good experience with this company and I hope to post more on here in the future :)

Before Photos (Some where taken on my phone so not brilliant quality)
IMG00270-20130719-1149_zps278dbcc3.jpg

DSC_6592_zps9a1b164b.jpg

After Photos
Her bum only a couple of weeks after having the onesie on
DSC_6591_zps5923c025.jpg

And a few more weeks along
IMG-20130924-00008_zpsb17f2558.jpg

IMG-20130924-00010_zps684bf579.jpg

Sorry photos are rather large, couldn't manage to resize them

Darremi

Visit site
As would HMRC for employment taxes, VAT and corporation tax. The administrators in the liquidation will get their fees too. There is often very little left for creditors.

I the Revenue forfeited the Crown Preference in 2003 so they rank as general unsecured creditors. But a good point about liquidators expenses.

Dusty85

Visit site
Hello Taasshaa (sorry- not sure if i got the right spelling!)

Im pleased that your ponies life has been made better by the onesie- I don't think the idea of onesies/hoods is a bad one- and there certainly seems to be the market for it)

The issues we have here is there are many unhappy customers who have stories of missing items, poor quality items, no refunds and shocking customer services. Despite this the company denies all of this and continues to carry on without rectifying the above. That is our issue.

SillySausage

Visit site
I have a turnout body onesie from Shwmae and I love it! It's saved my pony from rubbing herself raw. It's on her everyday as she lives out and I personally have never had any problems with it slipping etc. I have before and after photos of how the onesie helped.

Hi Taasshaa, I'm really pleased to hear you had a good experience.

Do you have any pictures of your pony wearing their onesie that you could show us?

Taasshaa

Visit site
You spelt it perfectly :)
I understand that but can't comment on that personally just wanted to share my experience as others had :) I don't really want to get sucked into this thread either, I simply can't keep up with it all! haha

Taasshaa

Visit site
Very sweet, do you have a hood too or just the onesie?

Thank you :) Only the Onesie, didnt think a hood was needed at the time, but as you can see she was prone to rubbing her mane and face. Had a fleece neck that my mum made a while ago that we've been putting on underneath over the winter, seems to be working well :)

However I do have a full fleece onsesie for my section A as she's grey, just to keep her clean for shows
DSC_8940_zpsa312ff70.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.