Shwmae horse products

Status
Not open for further replies.

chorro

Visit site
As I said before people are very angry at being lied to and fobbed off. And obviously they would like to warn others so they don't find themselves in the same position.

chorro

Visit site
Many people have come forward with positive proof which she blatantly refuses to accept.
There are issues and she needs to deal with them, instead of becoming defensive and aggressive.
She obviously has a product that people want and if she deals with things in a professional manner I'm sure she can go from strength to strength.
Unfortunately at this precise moment in time she prefers to blame everyone else for her mistakes

SilverLining

Visit site
Many people have come forward with positive proof which she blatantly refuses to accept.
There are issues and she needs to deal with them, instead of becoming defensive and aggressive.
She obviously has a product that people want and if she deals with things in a professional manner I'm sure she can go from strength to strength.
Unfortunately at this precise moment in time she prefers to blame everyone else for her mistakes

I have seen a handful of people, those of which at the start of this thread and have not posted again, have you ever thought their problem has been sorted?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Those that haven't ordered are still permitted to comment on the situation, in particular the dreadful tone of SMF's replies to problems.

Fwiw lack of evidence does not automatically mean something isn't true.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
If a solicitor was truly sorting it and they have a genuine case which they believe they will win, I would have thought that would be enough to satisfy them. Or, have they not got a solicitor involved or any other legal bodies? I believe this sounds more to the point

Here's a thought; An example to help you understand.

If people who buy on Ebay don't leave feedback for others, new customers wouldn't know whether to risk their money with a particular trader.
There are so many examples where people have highlighted both good and bad experiences with consumer goods and other areas such as, say, the NHS or any social injustice -or when they have had excellent service. The review leaves a footprint for others.
Using the courts to correct a grievance is fine, but to alert others too, is better.
It's being socially responsible.

I don't know what your connection with this Shwmae company is, but it's clear you'd like everyone to shut up and let other people face potential bad service or losing their money.

That's not on.

chorro

Visit site
I'm pretty sure had it been sorted the people would come forward and say so.
As no one has I can only conclude that everything remains the same

SilverLining

Visit site
Here's a thought; An example to help you understand.

If people who buy on Ebay don't leave feedback for others, new customers wouldn't know whether to risk their money with a particular trader.
There are so many examples where people have highlighted both good and bad experiences with consumer goods and other areas such as, say, the NHS or any social injustice -or when they have had excellent service. The review leaves a footprint for others.
Using the courts to correct a grievance is fine, but to alert others too, is better.
It's being socially responsible.

I don't know what your connection with this Shwmae company is, but it's clear you'd like everyone to shut up and let other people face potential bad service or losing their money.

That's not on.

I do not have any connection with shwmae nor anyone on this forum, I totally agree with the above. However, when ordering on eBay there is clear proof you have ordered... The people on this thread have nothing to go on apart from a very small minority. I don't believe it fair when people make up stories, pretend to have ordered or jump on the band wagon in order to fuel the fire.

dogatemysalad

Visit site
I do not have any connection with shwmae nor anyone on this forum, I totally agree with the above. However, when ordering on eBay there is clear proof you have ordered... The people on this thread have nothing to go on apart from a very small minority. I don't believe it fair when people make up stories, pretend to have ordered or jump on the band wagon in order to fuel the fire.

That's quite a strong accusation. Who do you think is pretending to be a customer on this thread ?

chorro

Visit site
To be honest I appreciate it if someone has the decency to tell me to beware of a specific company. I can't afford to
lose money and I'm sure many people are in the same boat.

Last edited:

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
I'm pretty sure had it been sorted the people would come forward and say so.
As no one has I can only conclude that everything remains the same

Actually that is not the case. One poster on this thread has certainly been promised her money back, and from her non-reappearance on this thread I'd guess she has had it. The price of her receiving her money back was to remove all posts from wherever she could referring to any problems with Shwmae. As she is a woman of her word she has done that. It is a shame that she has not come back on here and confirmed that she got her money.

only_me

Visit site
I ordered socks to keep bills white legs clean at shows. I ordered them early june, but no sign of them at the end of july.
They apparently lost the first set in the post, tried to blame the fact that I live in NI was another reason, however when the second set was sent :rolleyes3: they were unable to provide me with a tracking number. They also told me that the socks where sent via courier, which changed to couriers a few times...
After a lot of messages I eventually got a refund (mid august!!)which is more than a lot of people can say on here. Funnily enough they then "found" my order which was there if I wanted to send the money again... They were also unhappy that i posted on here asking for other's experiences and reviews, which i am entitled to ask for - everyone is entitled to research, after all, look at tripadvisor ;)

I dont feel the need to constantly post on here as if you, silverlining, read the entire post then you would see this. I might not be able to comment on the quality of their products as i never received them however i definitely have first hand experience of their customer service!!

And i don't really feel the need to continue posting when my issue has been solved but it is clear that the issues with customer service have still not been addressed.

Last edited:

PolarSkye

Visit site
Why don't they provide this evidence then?

Perhaps they are offering anecdotes . . . which would leave them unable to provide evidence.

I won't be cryptic - I have nothing to hide. I originally posted on this thread because I witnessed firsthand the shoddy way my YO was treated by this company - and she's a lovely lady who doesn't deserve to be getting the run around. I also PM'd SMF myself to ask her (politely I might add) if she could respond to my YO because she was being unresponsive and I thought I could help move things along.

I have been open and honest (and even apologetic when I was wrong) about the status of YO's order - purely in the interests of a) helping YO get her goods; and b) informing people about SMF's shoddy (at best) customer service. Had SMF simply fulfilled YO's order, responded to me and to YO in a polite and professional manner and had YO's case been an isolated incident, I wouldn't have bothered to post here. As it is, I felt rather disappointed in the way SMF spoke TO my YO and ABOUT me (without knowing me, I might add). If you look back over my posts, you'll see that the wording is limited to FACT, not conjecture.

However, it isn't my place to provide evidence - that's for my YO to do (if she sees fit). If you think my failure to provide "evidence" constitutes lying then I'm deeply saddened and insulted. And that, my friend, is the crux of the problem with SMF . . . she makes exactly the same assertions - and it's a) insulting; and b) not good customer service.

I won't comment on this thread - or on Shwmae's practices - any more - which is a pity as it means that SMF's rather canny current PR campaign is working and other customers will be duped . . . but I will sleep well in my bed knowing I haven't lied, haven't obfuscated, haven't deliberately misled either people on here or (potentially) valuable customers of a fledgling business. Oh, and I haven't dragged an otherwise innocent company (a tracking company) into the mire with me.

P

Status
Not open for further replies.