So I really wasn't looking for another dog....

Shady

Visit site
And absolutely, totally , no flippin way was I looking for another Weim
And then I saw a bundle of 8 tiny Weims just added on a local site and weirdly saw my left hand reaching for the phone . There was no stopping it , it was sort of Evil Dead possessed , and before I knew it I was uttering the words '', ah bonjour madame. J'ai vu votre annonce pour les chiots Braque De Weimar et j'aimerais savoir si vous avez une femelle disponible ?.... Vous avez 5? oh très bien .... on discute oui?

Annnnnd the rest is history .:oops::D
I have reserved one female Weim from some really lovely people who are having one litter from two rather nice parents. Nothing spectacular but good hip scores and judging by the video they sent, better behaved than mine! . They also sent a little video last night of the pups feeding and all look fat and happy with mum looking very calm. She looks very like my Odes and the dad is a big fella with the saddest , hound dog expression I have ever seen in a Weim. I rather like it but I can't help wondering which judge gave him an excellent for type !
So come the 4th of July( ha, independence day !) I will be adding another crazy addition to my already slightly crazy house. I really wasn't going to do this but Mrs Mozart's words echoed in my head ... One Life. Live It. So what the hell. It will be a blast and my darling Odes will be happy for sure. Both of us are really excited about it and i'll be wanting some names at some point from you lot !!!:)

So a couple of pics and i'll update as they grow. I know I'm the only regular poster with a Weim but it might be nice ( or put people off ) if there are any members thinking of getting one.
First is mum with pups . Then her as a pup , then her now and lastly Zeus the dad.
image3.jpegimage2.jpegimage5.jpegimage6.jpeg

timbobs

Visit site
How exciting! Puppies and parents all look gorgeous!

I don't remember seeing pics of your Weim so feel free to share some!

PurBee

Visit site
Heheee thats the reason i have to hold-off looking at adverts!

They look an adorable breed..lovely colouring and big floppy velvety ears to cuddle! Im envious...youre going to have loads of fun! Pups are so much fun introducing them to the family, watching them grow ??

Shady

Visit site
How exciting! Puppies and parents all look gorgeous!

I don't remember seeing pics of your Weim so feel free to share some!
Here's my boy. He's such a dude and I was super proud of him yesterday as he stopped and came back to heel when 2 deer shot out in front of us. I have to be honest and say if it had been a person he might not have. ( i'm working on it but he loves people so much)veg 011.JPG

timbobs

Visit site
Here's my boy. He's such a dude and I was super proud of him yesterday as he stopped and came back to heel when 2 deer shot out in front of us. I have to be honest and say if it had been a person he might not have. ( i'm working on it but he loves people so much)View attachment 71848
He's so handsome! He's going to love having a new friend to play with!

Archangel

Visit site
Fabulous news.

tenor.gif

Shady

Visit site
So we have 5 horses, 5 cats, 2 dogs and, probably temporarily, 1 racing pigeon between us Shady ...... what shall we add? I quite fancy a tame ocelot and some giant guinea pigs, otherwise known as capybara :)
No no. 7 cats between us I think as I have 5.
I was eyeing up my friends 35 kilo tortoise the other day......and she's got a few geese...:D

Shady

Visit site
He's so handsome! He's going to love having a new friend to play with!
Thank you:) I really hope so as he was never allowed to snuggle or touch Jess in the house and as she got older she couldn't really run around with him.
I would have loved a wee thing like your gorgeous girl but I think Odes will like having a similar sized playmate( crosses fingers )

Shady

Visit site
think of it as an exercise in self control you are only having one. :D

so pleased for you. Congratulations. :D
Thank you :)
Thank god they all got booked within the day and one is even going to Germany. Very odd goings on with dogs over here too, but I don't think they are getting stolen, just going for more money and certain types are becoming extremely popular. Weim's are one and apparently Vizsla's are another. They are going for 2k apparently un papered. Good breeders are very unhappy about it.
We are living in crazy times

Shady

Visit site
Shades! Am so excited for you! Xx
Thanks Fuzzums:):)
Hope all is well with you and your Bro is ok over here. xxxx
They are a beautiful breed and I'm sure you will have fun with your pup.
Thanks Pas. I am so pleased that you are doing well after your accident. Iv'e been a bit busy lately but it was good to read your update.
I have loved Weims from about 25 years ago when I saw 2 being walked up the high street in Cornwall and thought how absolutely stunning they were. I never thought I would have one , but there you go , now i'll have had 3 !

You take care of that leg now . xxx

Clodagh

Visit site
I love Weims, their athleticism and that amazing coat. I’ve always wanted one called Spook, those eyes!
Congratulations!