So I really wasn't looking for another dog....

Antw23uk

Visit site
Hello Ant :).. Haven't seen you for ages !
Collie pups are just too adorable. I would have loved to have just gone straight round and enjoyed puppy mayhem and chosen at the same time . This new reserve when they have literally just been born is not something I personally like doing and in fact I refused before, which is how I found Odes and got to see him and take him at the same time, which was really really lovely.
Miss Weimy is having her primo vax , passport and chip today :)
Food has arrived ....Royal Canin max puppy ......big yuk, but I know the breeders genuinely think they are giving a top grade food and it's very expensive here. I'm not going to fault them . I'll gradually change to my usual one over a couple of weeks. I'm counting the days now and puppy proofing the house just in case ! xx

I've been loitering, hope you are well? :)

Thankfully our breeder feeds a mix of raw/ barf and kibble so i have been trying to wean myself on to the idea of mayyybbeeeee feeding commercial dog food again ... but it sends shivers down my spine, lol :) I think with training and keeping a puppy occupied im going to have to have some form of dried kibble, i dont fancy teaching commands with a handful of raw food, lol! Im so excited and we should hopefully go back a few times between now and end of July for puppy cuddles :)

Shady

Visit site
I've been loitering, hope you are well? :)

Thankfully our breeder feeds a mix of raw/ barf and kibble so i have been trying to wean myself on to the idea of mayyybbeeeee feeding commercial dog food again ... but it sends shivers down my spine, lol :) I think with training and keeping a puppy occupied im going to have to have some form of dried kibble, i dont fancy teaching commands with a handful of raw food, lol! Im so excited and we should hopefully go back a few times between now and end of July for puppy cuddles :)
I'm good thanks Ant, except for trying to work out how to tell my mum i've got another Weim arriving. I've chickened out so far as I can almost write the conversation before its happened. I swore I would never have 2......:D:oops:
Yeh I know what you mean about commercial foods, but there are some good ones and i've never had a problem with any of mine on Arden Grange . It's simple and comes up well in surveys . It's not the best for sure, but I add fresh meat on top a couple of times a week.

I'm excited for you and I shall absolutely expect some puppy pics of the tiny fur ball . We can compare how we're doing, although i'll probably just get jealous of how well behaved yours is compared to mine:D xx

Antw23uk

Visit site
I'm good thanks Ant, except for trying to work out how to tell my mum i've got another Weim arriving. I've chickened out so far as I can almost write the conversation before its happened. I swore I would never have 2......:D:oops:
Yeh I know what you mean about commercial foods, but there are some good ones and i've never had a problem with any of mine on Arden Grange . It's simple and comes up well in surveys . It's not the best for sure, but I add fresh meat on top a couple of times a week.

I'm excited for you and I shall absolutely expect some puppy pics of the tiny fur ball . We can compare how we're doing, although i'll probably just get jealous of how well behaved yours is compared to mine:D xx

I think I have the upper hand from the start with a collie and an immaculately behaved 7 yr old collie bitch as teacher ... no pressure now :) Pics will be following shortly :)