So who have you met from HHO?

rara007

Visit site
Errr. LizzieJ, Humbugsy, Ester, Santa Claus, Willieckers kinda, Ravenwood, Wiltshireguy, Cop-pop. Maybe some others too. Jaime I know in RL, and a few others I can't remember the HHO name of!

Irishbabygirl

Visit site
Just nikicb, and we organised to go on a fun ride together through here which was great! First time I met her was when she arrived at my yard to pick us up in her box! Must organise the next one soon!

jhoward

Demon exorcist...
Visit site
I met "jhoward" when my horse and hers were both on the same livery yard; an interesting experience!!! :)

(Wotcha doin' hun, not seen you on here recently?? - Bonkers is doin' allright, hope yours are OK).

I've probably met others on here, unawares, as well.

lol i presume u ment the yard was intrestimg...im ok horse not so good
following an accident at a livery yard.. Possible ks on tje withers due to a fall...
Osteo thinks it may be a hematoma.. So hes out in a field at the mo. Gtted beyond words. Hope yr well, and bonkers.

Bikerchickone

Visit site
Ok well using my phone here so apologies if predictive text gets names wrong, I've met Jennbags, JHoward and Armas in real life but count lots of the HG gang as friends on facebook etc even though I can't seem to keep up in there these days. Hope to meet more someday! :)

JavaJaneW

Visit site
Loads...At one of Weezy's infamous party's.Brilliant night with lots of alcohol involved.

ditto.. two parties and a London meet as well as a MK meet, but names escape me..
Dubs, Sooty, FMM, Sheeps of Doom (forgot her user name now!) loads of you :)

Always Henesy

Visit site
Well I have met Slinks & Black_Horse - and will definitely do so again.

I also have a wonderful relationship with KSR - who I see very much as my friend although we have never met.

I also have Merrycrisis who I class as a very dear friend (although she is sadly banned from here now) You would not believe what she has done for me - a real star she is.

I can't wait to meet up with some of the fellow HG'ers in August. I get on with all of them so well, rant at them when I'm stressed, share my mundane life with them and would do anything to help them if any of them were sad or needed a friend. They are:

Rhino, Nimrod, Murphs_Mum, Orionstar, Matilda, JHoward, Jennbags, Blair&Azaria Superted, LQ22, Dunkley, Rosehip, Nikicb, Polarskye, Vindaloo, and again the fab Slinks who came by my house after a work trip just to meet me and say hello.

I am FB friends with quite a few HHO'ers. Meeting new people and forging new friendships is part of life's tapestry.

MochaDun

Visit site
Just Slinky (I don't get out much :D) I missed the camping and alcohol evening some SFA members had one summer. And Miss_C from being on a yard together in the past.

Jarrive

Visit site
I know FattyBoomBoom (my bff :D), rara007 and cocoa in real life (though cocoa doesn't know this is me - I'm sure she will after a little bit of snooping through my couple of posts - or a quick PM hehe). I competed against WorMy at BUCS regionals (well done and good luck at Nationals!) although didn't chat with her - just saw on here. Going to meet someone else that I met through here soon which I'm excited about :)

I'm always on the look out for people I might know! After a spell of work experience with a vet I noticed a client I had seen with a vet post about her case on here which I found very interesting seeing things from her POV (forgotten posters name, and thankfully only positive things were said!!). Just shows you never know who is posting or reading though :)

Double_choc_lab

Visit site
Have met Trendybraincell, Miss Congenialty, Dieseldog, S'Teamed, Broadford Queen and of course, Monekybum13 but I have known her from birth!!! Probably others but not known they're on here.

Murphs_Mum

Visit site
Dunkley and TwoPair have become really good friends, the lovely KSR who I really wish hasn't moved so far away, Nimr0d who is amazing, wonky donkey, Slinky Unicorn who was willing to drop everything and rescue me when a suicidal pheasant caused carnage :(. Always Henesy is coming to stay for Burghley and the awesome bunch from the HG who are always there for me :)

monkeybum13

Visit site
Have met Trendybraincell, Miss Congenialty, Dieseldog, S'Teamed, Broadford Queen and of course, Monekybum13 but I have known her from birth!!! Probably others but not known they're on here.

You seem to have short term memory loss, you've missed people out!

I won't write a list of people, they're probably embarrassed to me associated with me, haha!