Spyder's had twins!

Simsar

Visit site
Guess what they are COLTS! I thought it was a dead cert grey fillies only but no early this morning our friend phoned to say twins and so far all is well. I will keep you posted.

Simsar

Visit site
The weaker is having Plasma as we speak, vibes please have any of the twins survived so far on here??

joeanne

Visit site
Having read others replies, colts seem to do less well than fillies.....but these ones have Spyder genes!!!
Hope everythng goes well!

cliodhna

Visit site
Omg, all this word of twins is making me nervous. My second mare is due to foal early June, she is absolutely huge, but its all foal..eeekkk!!:eek:

Massive vibes for the colts(((((((((((()))))))))))))))))

luckilotti

hillhousestables.co.uk
My goodness! Another set - what have they all been drinking - definatley something in the water!
I hope both boys, their mum, Simsar and all involved are ok as it cant be easy x

ps - love the batman and robin idea for names...

Simsar

Visit site
Hi quick update they sound quite strong at the mo both on their feet with full belly's. Will keep you posted thank you soooooooo much for yout thoughts. keep them coming. I have pictures on my phone that Julie has sent but don't know how to post them.

Simsar

Visit site
Ive sent them to Mrs Magoo she knows her stuff with computers. I think Julie has named them Tweedle dee and Tweedle dum! But will get a petition going.