Spyder's had twins!

Simsar

Visit site
I've sent them to Rita.

Can you email details for the morning please. Address blaa blaa blaa. Simon will call in a bit. xx

ritajennings

Visit site
I have just spend the last hour trying to photograph the photos on the screen of my PC as could not download them , saved them in photobox came on here to post them and there are the little beauties! :)
They are wonderful and so strong OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I could eat them :)

joeanne

Visit site
Simsar with regards to the wonky leg....there was a poster on here last year/year before(?) that had twin foals and one also had the wonky leg. They had devised a special cast for the foals leg to help straighten it out gradually....I wonder if I can find that post..

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
The one foal is not half as bent (both front and back limbs) as one we had out of a Deep Run mare and by Bustino! He went on to be bought by Sir Clement Freud, was put into training with Venetia Williams and won and was placed in several hurdle races so don't give up hope. This was him a few days old, he had already straightened up (without any interference from vet or farrier) a lot
013-3.jpg

Simsar

Visit site
I have just spend the last hour trying to photograph the photos on the screen of my PC as could not download them , saved them in photobox came on here to post them and there are the little beauties! :)
They are wonderful and so strong OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I could eat them :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry Rita you know what its like, i'm so impatient. I will make it up to you how much is your hourly rate ;) Because I hadn't heard I thought you were Archying today. Sorry love you.