Spyder's had twins!

JosieB

Visit site
How cute are they! Already picked up ear moving in unison.. no mean feat for such young boys. Well done to all involved and congratulations!

ruby1

Visit site
How gorgeous the twins are,good to see they are doing well and mum is resting while they are being distracted,congratulations to all the connections.

haycroft

Visit site
Theres something in the water this year,so many sets of twins..amazing and we thought they were uncommon..not so any more not on this forum eh

wow arent they just the sweetest little things..liking the names
and both colts..as they dont seem to do so well as fillies
maybe the same sex twins do better
they look lovely and strong..two chestnuts,is one liver or is that the camera

we need lots of pic and updates please

well done mum..no wonder shes lying down

jennygw

Visit site
They are divine!!! LoVely white faces and very jolly looking too! Fingers crossed for them both and their mum that they continue to thrive! X x x

Revena

Visit site
Very handsome pair! They look like a pair of cheeky boys(probably why mum needs a snooze). Having that sort of character will hopefully get them past that dreaded three week mark!x

Simsar

Visit site
I can't wait to meet them, how exciting, I will get loads of photo's I promise, does anyone know how the other twins have done?

cliodhna

Visit site
Wow impressively big for twins. How great, hope they continue to go from strength to strength:) There must be something in the air with all the twin talk!!

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
They look very sweet - fingers crossed they grow up big and strong. We have had one mare twin twice this year, the vet pinched one the first time but she lost the pregnancy, he did the same again the other day and we are scanning her tomorrow to see if she is still pregnant. The mare has had a rough time over the years with two late abortions the last two years so we are not taking any risks with her carrying two.

Simsar

Visit site
Not sure which is which but the weaker foal (don't panic) is having x rays today on his knees, a bit wonky I think will update later or tomorrow when we go and visit. x

gadetra

Visit site
Spyderbabies!! They are adorble, and have really lovely kind eyes. Well done Spyder and Red-you must be so proud.
Hope weaker foals x-rays are ok and he unfurls nicely.
Congrats to everyone involved :D :D :D :D

Simsar

Visit site
Spyderbabies!! They are adorble, and have really lovely kind eyes. Well done Spyder and Red-you must be so proud.
Hope weaker foals x-rays are ok and he unfurls nicely.
Congrats to everyone involved :D :D :D :D

Thanks Gad means a lot

aaawwwwwww how cute are they :)
hope they both continue to do well

Well we went for a visit yesterday and OMG! I know they are Spyder babies (bias) but how cute (hate that word) we have never seen twins and it is kind of wired to have two foals in the same stable, Barney is my fav if your aloud favs? I will get someone to post the pictures we have some video too. I must say that Hector will break some of your hearts with his good looks. LOL