Tell me not to!

Surbie

Visit site
Maybe we need to speculate on what you could be looking at...just until you 'fess up and share pics/tell us when it's arriving!

I'm guessing it's an ex-racer.

I can't possibly tell you not to. I can only afford one, but I would definitely have more if I had both money and time. Plus, we're mostly enablers, right?

PapaverFollis

Visit site
3 is a nice number for a little herd I find. One of mine is teeny and retired and there are two riding humans here, another riding horse and only one riding human is a slightly different prospect. But if you have the time and the money and the energy, why not? I'd have another just to have another if I had the energy and money. I've technically got the time.

PurBee

Visit site
I browse donedeal occassionally looking for a little cobblet 3rd...but then get distracted by the poor kept ones that i want to rescue. There was a shetland with such long hooves it had blood marks along its white hooves. I just cant browse anymore, it kills me!

catembi

Visit site
I now have...ahem...FIVE...! Which is two more than my husband thinks I own... An interesting conv is going to be had at some stage over the BH...! H'mm, but OTOH I do actually have 6 stables...

I bought a pony companion that I'd had on loan for ages & also a Catembi look alike within the space of 10 minutes on Wednesday...having been paid my xmas bonus at midnight...

So, yeah, why are you still sitting here talking to us instead of heading off in your lorry...?!

SEL

Visit site
3 is a nice number! Especially if you've got your own set up. I think 5 would be even better but OH gets twitchy.

Now twiddling thumbs wanting photos

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
I now have...ahem...FIVE...! Which is two more than my husband thinks I own... An interesting conv is going to be had at some stage over the BH...! H'mm, but OTOH I do actually have 6 stables...

I bought a pony companion that I'd had on loan for ages & also a Catembi look alike within the space of 10 minutes on Wednesday...having been paid my xmas bonus at midnight...

So, yeah, why are you still sitting here talking to us instead of heading off in your lorry...?!

if you bought a catembi look alike on wednesday have i missed the photos? :D:D

meleeka

Visit site
Maybe we need to speculate on what you could be looking at...just until you 'fess up and share pics/tell us when it's arriving!

I'm guessing it's an ex-racer.

I can't possibly tell you not to. I can only afford one, but I would definitely have more if I had both money and time. Plus, we're mostly enablers, right?
I’m guessing a youngster.

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site

Well I came back on to either see that you had bought the horse, or to see the advert so someone else could... and then I saw this!!!

Photos???

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
so funny...husbands make us feel as guilty as having another ‘man on the side’ when it comes to wanting an extra horse! Catembi cracks me up with her method....buy them and say nowt!! ?

Surprisingly, mine has just offered to pay for it! He thinks I need a project to keep me amused over the summer when we can't get a hotel booking for love nor money.

I don't need him to, a pension company has just paid me out on a little pension pot that I never even knew existed, from an employer 40 years ago!

Last edited: