The Dizzy Blonde - Rest in Peace my Beautiful Girl

Lolo

Visit site
I'm so sorry MrsM. You did absolutely everything you could for her, and she only ever had the best- she was lucky to have you, and her life was as good as it could have been with you. In years to come you'll remember her and smile and remember those amazing years you had together. Right now, just have lots of hugs, hot chocolate and look after yourself.

RIP Dizzy.

alwaysbroke

Visit site
Run free beautiful Dizzy, with your friends who have gone before you, it was a privilege to have known you.

Mrs M Dizzy couldn't have had any better care than you gave her, she was lucky to have had you as her owner.

RIP xxx

Gingerwitch

Visit site
Mrs M - you were a tower of strength to me when i was loosing the big lad - i am sat here welled up with tears - I know how hard it is to make that call - you wish it were for you to be pts rather than the animal you love with all your heart - but its that love that gives you the strength to let your animal go - she is running pain free now.... she will be in your heart for ever - when your old and sitting in your care home the things you will think about are the living breathing flesh you have known and a part of that will be a horse called Dizzy and what she meant to you - a posh house, a fast car - you wont ever think about those, but those big furry feet, those deep knowing eyes, the wicker of a horse saying hi - well those are memories burnt on OUR soles.

God bless Mrs M, god bless Dizzy -

GW
x

Mongoose11

Visit site
'She'd give me her last ounce of strength and I've given her mine'

What a beautiful sentiment MrsM - I shan't forget that when my time comes to do this.

Run free Dizzy Blonde xx

Superhot

Visit site
Gingerwitch said it perfectly. I'm so very sorry for your loss, far too young to go, but what a wonderful and kind owner you have been for Dizzy, right up to the final loving act...

Sarah Sum1

Visit site
I am so very sorry to read this :( She really did have the best life with you and you clearly loved her to bits. Hugs to you MrsM and rest in peace Dizzy xx

caberston

Visit site
So sorry to hear this, at least you can take comfort in the knowledge you did everything you possibly could for her and in the end you were brave enough to make a very tough decision in her best interests. Chin up xx

glamourpuss

Visit site
Oh Mrs M you are always so kind to everybody. You don't deserve to feel so sad. Sending you all my love.

RIP Dizzy you were a lucky horse to have such a wonderful owner who loved you so much

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
so sorry x

Thank you.

So sorry to hear this. She was a very lucky girl to have you. RIP Dizzy.

Thank you. I was lucky to have her.

Oh heavens MrsM:(

You tried so hard for her, I'm sad it just couldn't be:( Remember the smiling times:)

RIP Dizzy

Thank you. Lots of smiling times.

Oh C :( I am devastated for you, so, so, sorry. RIP Dizzy xx J

Thank you hunny.

So sorry, you gave it your best and let her go with dignity. Shes now no longer in pain, Sleep Tight big girl xx

Wish there was more.

So sorry to hear this, these decisions are so hard :(

It's acknowledging it and acting on it. The decision, in our case, was made long ago. Thank you.

So sorry to hear this.
I loved reading your dizzy updates.
RIP pretty girl x

Thank you. I enjoyed living them, and I think the Dizz did too.

So sorry :( know how your feeling.

Raise a glass or 3 to the Dizzy Blonde :)

Thank you.

So sorry ((hugs)) :(

Thank you.

I'm so sorry MrsM. You did absolutely everything you could for her, and she only ever had the best- she was lucky to have you, and her life was as good as it could have been with you. In years to come you'll remember her and smile and remember those amazing years you had together. Right now, just have lots of hugs, hot chocolate and look after yourself.

RIP Dizzy.

Lovely words. Thank you.

RIP Dizzy, a beautiful girl and clearly adored by many xxx

Aye, she had that effect. Thank you.

Run free beautiful Dizzy, with your friends who have gone before you, it was a privilege to have known you.

Mrs M Dizzy couldn't have had any better care than you gave her, she was lucky to have had you as her owner.

RIP xxx

Thank you beyond words hunny.

Mrs M - you were a tower of strength to me when i was loosing the big lad - i am sat here welled up with tears - I know how hard it is to make that call - you wish it were for you to be pts rather than the animal you love with all your heart - but its that love that gives you the strength to let your animal go - she is running pain free now.... she will be in your heart for ever - when your old and sitting in your care home the things you will think about are the living breathing flesh you have known and a part of that will be a horse called Dizzy and what she meant to you - a posh house, a fast car - you wont ever think about those, but those big furry feet, those deep knowing eyes, the wicker of a horse saying hi - well those are memories burnt on OUR soles.

God bless Mrs M, god bless Dizzy -

GW
x

You sweetie. Brought a smile to my face. Hugs.

How sad she has been taken from you, RIP Dizzy x

Aye. Thank you.

'She'd give me her last ounce of strength and I've given her mine'

What a beautiful sentiment MrsM - I shan't forget that when my time comes to do this.

Run free Dizzy Blonde xx

I have lovely image of her running and turning and leaping, blonde mane flying, big eyes alight with life.

I'm so very sorry to read this, but it was the right thing for the horse.

RIP Dizzy.

It was. Not for me, other than to know she's no longer going to be in pain.

PippiPony

Chocolatier and Greyhound lover
Visit site
So, so sorry C
You know you have been in my thoughts the past few days.
You have given her the ultimate kindness, peace and freedom from pain. You tried everything possible, you gave her everything you could. Not many folks would have done that.
Run free over the rainbow bridge to LL Dizzy one, you will be missed
C
xx

Dizzykizzy

Visit site
Oh I am so sorry to read this, I always noticed your posts as I shared her name.
What a nightmare time you have had, RIP sweet and beautiful girl, comfort to you and yours Mrs M xx

Sandstone1

Visit site
Im so sorry, she was very beautiful. Shes out of all pain now. Grief is the price we pay for love, its very hard I know.

MrsElle

Visit site
I read the thread title and my heart sank.

I am so sorry you have lost the Dizzy one, I always enjoyed reading about her, and it was lovely to meet her when I visited.

She had a wonderful few years with you, if I remember rightly she wasn't in the greatest of condition in the early days, but you got her weight up, and I'm sure she appreciated all you did for her.

Sending hugs for you all x

Mahoganybay

Visit site
Oh dear, so so very sorry to read your thread, my thoughts go out to you and your family, i have seen many posts from you during my time as a forum member and you have always been so kind & thoughtful, Dizzy was a very lucky horse to have you as her mum.

As she was taking her last breath on this earth, she will have known she was loved, what more can we do for our lovely horses.

We have all been and no doubt will be again in your position at some point and i hope you gain some strength from the just complete and utter understanding by us all of how you are feeling.

Be kind to yourself. Big hugs xx

Hippona

Visit site
Oh MrsM. I'm so sorry. I remember when you got her and named her:).
She couldn't have had a better owner and when you needed to, you made the right decision for her, if not you.
It does get easier in time.
Have a virtual hug from me:(

Polos Mum

Visit site
Have a very large glass of wine/ bar of chocolate/ tub of ice cream - whatever it is you'd like after a tough day.

A brave decision made after exploring absolutely every possibility. Lovely for her to go with the sun on her back.