The Peel case horses - the lost ones

ossy

Visit site
I don't know why there was 7 horses on the farm. Our notes we were handed there was 7 that were signed over , 2 dead on the farm that had to be dug up , and 14 returned, 4 rehomed.

If you don't know why the case against the peels were able to site 7 dead carcasses as evidence, maybe you should look for an answer to that before you try to defend them by only having 2 dead bodies. Also the post on AL from Evie states 12 were returned so can you explain where this anomaly comes from? Yes they may have some 14 in their procession but that is because 2 were apparently with Evie at harpbury and never removed.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
that is bullshit about the beds. i have shelter stables and they don't look like that in the morning, and i have three horses that can go in and out as they please dragging mud from the field. what happens is poo builds up in areas, it doesn't just turn into a caked inches deep layer of pure **** like in that video, so thats a complete lie. i'l take a pic of mine tomorrow, and mine is direct from a grass paddock that gets muddy

you still don't answer why seven bodies were submitted as evidence?

Quite, the fact that someone can say 'fresh bedding had not been provided yet as it is the morning' and otherwise thinks that is ok has no business keeping horses IMO.

Leo Walker

Visit site
You've obviously not been on a working cow and pig farm then , where the animals are deep littered threw the winter.

Actually I was on one and am now on another. The animals all have clean dry beds. The concrete yard where they drive the tractor and where the cows walk in from the field gets covered in mud, but the yards and pens are clean, and dry

laura_nash

towercottage.weebly.com
You've obviously not been on a working cow and pig farm then, where the animals are deep littered threw the winter.

Coincidentally the last farm I paid to livery at was a former working pig farm in the process of becoming a working cow farm. The cows they cared about (the dairy cows) wintered on sand which was regularly cleared out and replaced. The young stock that was going to be slaughtered did winter in on deep littering. I never saw it looking as messy as that, but it did smell and these cows suffered minor neglect generally (treatment of minor injuries, lameness etc.). I don't think that is how you keep an animal if you actually care about its well-being and long-term health. The owners certainly didn't keep their horses the same way!

Damnation

Visit site
I don't know why there was 7 horses on the farm. Our notes we were handed there was 7 that were signed over , 2 dead on the farm that had to be dug up , and 14 returned, 4 rehomed.

As 7 dead bodies were entered as court evidence, there will have been video's and pictures to back this up. This part of the case cannot be desputed. The conviction was overturned not over her lack of care to the animals or the evidence provided, but due to the RSPCA's procedures. (E.g. Lying about the fate of the animals and the fraudulent claims)

I suggest you stop defending their actions if you are not infact in posession of the true facts of the case. The majority of which are readily available online in the public domain with a quick google search.

paddi22

Visit site
it sucha ridiculous thing to come on defending to. it's like say 'i shot someone, but then they went to the hospital and the hospital made it worse, aren't the hospital terrible?'

Yes, the hospital IS terrible, but they wouldn't have been there if you hadn't shot them in the first place!

Clare85

Visit site
Just sat and read through this entire thread. Anyone with eyes and half a brain can clearly see from the video that those poor animals were being kept in utterly horrific conditions.

Bare Foot - you can see that the horses are fetlock deep their own poo. There is no way they can get out of those sheds, otherwise they would not be in there. They are trapped in squalid conditions with no access to food or water. The dogs are being kept in the same conditions. I find it despicable that you would try and defend anyone who would do that to other living beings; which leads me to believe that you were involved in the perpetration of the cruelty inflicted on those poor creatures.

If you are so interested in facts and unveiling the "truth" of this matter as you see it, then I suggest you post a step by step account of what you believe to be the truth, and validate it with the evidence you claim to have. Otherwise, I see no point in you continuing to post on this thread.

Wella

Visit site
Just sat and read through this entire thread. Anyone with eyes and half a brain can clearly see from the video that those poor animals were being kept in utterly horrific conditions.

Bare Foot - you can see that the horses are fetlock deep their own poo. There is no way they can get out of those sheds, otherwise they would not be in there. They are trapped in squalid conditions with no access to food or water. The dogs are being kept in the same conditions. I find it despicable that you would try and defend anyone who would do that to other living beings; which leads me to believe that you were involved in the perpetration of the cruelty inflicted on those poor creatures.

If you are so interested in facts and unveiling the "truth" of this matter as you see it, then I suggest you post a step by step account of what you believe to be the truth, and validate it with the evidence you claim to have. Otherwise, I see no point in you continuing to post on this thread.
Very well said and put.

LadySam

Visit site
And some of the post is taken directly from the thread on Arabian lines which is by Evie? so is Bare hoof Evie in yet another guise?

No, its Rachelle. AKA spirit13

No, it's not. I know who it is. Suddenly the empathy for the Peels made much more sense. And I also know that Sheik and Bare hoof are the same person, despite this little bit of hypocrisy:

sheikester.jpg

Nice attempt at a red herring there, Bare Sheik.

FreyaBean

Visit site
Sack full of crazy.

So, you have one person, with multiple accounts, all under different names.
Then, when they finally realise that their argument isn't going their way, and no one is going to give up with trying to get the truth... They make another account, perhaps to try and befriend some of the people they've just been battling with.

Sack. Full. Of. Crazy.

Bare what ever your name is, why don't you stop messing people about, and start answering their questions honestly?
If you are so set on knowing the truth and seeing the innocence of these vile peel people, surely you are in the perfect position to let everyone know what happened to all of the horses?
From the horses who were taken away - all 31 of them please, to the ones who have been forgotten.

And please, enough with the manic peel defense team c*ap, none of us care about them. We care about the animals who were under the care and protection, and instead, had the most awful end.

Bare hoof

Visit site
Ha ha ha ha ha it's so laughable ... sack full of crazy ... Yep that's you lot on here slating this innocent family. Why don't some of you go and get a life and stop harassing the peels. Iam only one person how the hell can I be loads of different people . Get a grip ladies.

Bare hoof

Visit site
No, it's not. I know who it is. Suddenly the empathy for the Peels made much more sense. And I also know that Sheik and Bare hoof are the same person, despite this little bit of hypocrisy:

sheikester.jpg

Nice attempt at a red herring there, Bare Sheik.

Ha ha ha so funny I can be loads of different people this sheik person has been on here since 2014 . I suggest you get your facts right ladysam , I think it's particularly amusing.

ester

Visit site
the thing is that all old posts are stored.... Sheik had plenty to say about cooper wilson previously so you have very much been in the same places in life, around the same times... at the very least I suspect you know each other.

Damnation

Visit site
Ha ha ha ha ha it's so laughable ... sack full of crazy ... Yep that's you lot on here slating this innocent family. Why don't some of you go and get a life and stop harassing the peels. Iam only one person how the hell can I be loads of different people . Get a grip ladies.

They are innocent by default of a failed appeal due to the procedural errors of the RSPCA. Not because their acts did not amount to animal cruelty - they did.

Mrs Peel’s conviction for animal neglect has now been overturned after the charity refused to offer any evidence to contest her appeal.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sses-refuse-testify-appeal.html#ixzz4JUN0fcbJ

ester

Visit site

Fairly easy to be whoever and how every many you like online....
As I said before anyone who thinks those conditions are ok and are excusable has no business keeping animals, shod or not.
Are you ignoring the key points re court evidence submitted for any particular reason?

Bare hoof

Visit site
the thing is that all old posts are stored.... Sheik had plenty to say about cooper wilson previously so you have very much been in the same places in life, around the same times... at the very least I suspect you know each other.

Yes we do know each other

FreyaBean

Visit site
Lord almighty.
In some cases, talking to people like Bare Hoof, is a waste of time and energy.
If someone is deluded enough to believe animal neglect through 'personal circumstances' is innocent and excusable, it's a losing battle.
Answer the questions everyone has asked of you Bare Hoof, or, stop trolling

ester

Visit site
Of course all it actually does is extend the thread and make it even more likely to come up on a google search of the named, because as you may have noticed the horse and hound forum always comes high up on searches anyway and the more pages tends to then push it to the top of the H+H bit.
and that more people might dip in as it stays up the top of the 'new threads' page which most use.

Bare hoof

Visit site
Lord almighty.
In some cases, talking to people like Bare Hoof, is a waste of time and energy.
If someone is deluded enough to believe animal neglect through 'personal circumstances' is innocent and excusable, it's a losing battle.
Answer the questions everyone has asked of you Bare Hoof, or, stop trolling

Trolling wow thanks a Lovley compliment . I have answered all questions.
And yes it's a losing battle when the same bunch of bullies on here are the same as on Arabian lines , I have every right to be on here like everyone else has
And I stand my ground with my defence .

FreyaBean

Visit site
So really, keeping it in the public eye, more people will get the facts and not the fiction that may have been stated, and possibly (one can hope) find some actual truth from someone who isn't deluded.
Pity it can't be a pinned post really

Bare hoof

Visit site
Of course all it actually does is extend the thread and make it even more likely to come up on a google search of the named, because as you may have noticed the horse and hound forum always comes high up on searches anyway and the more pages tends to then push it to the top of the H+H bit.
and that more people might dip in as it stays up the top of the 'new threads' page which most use.

Just like the thread on Arabian lines then

ester

Visit site
You have answered all the questions? No really, you have certainly missed quite a few, that have been asked several times.

I am neither a bully or on AL, just interested in the facts, which you don't seem to have either despite your protestations that many of the current 'facts' are wrong.

Damnation

Visit site
Trolling wow thanks a Lovley compliment . I have answered all questions.
And yes it's a losing battle when the same bunch of bullies on here are the same as on Arabian lines , I have every right to be on here like everyone else has
And I stand my ground with my defence .

You have continued to ignore my points made.

I specifically worded them to ensure that you cannot tarnish me with the "bully" stick as everythig I have said can be backed up.

I now have one final question.

Do you think it is acceptable to keep horses with no access to water or in the same pen/field as rotting carcasses?

For me, this is what it boils down to. If you can defend that then quite frankly I wouldn't trust you with the care of my dirty left sock.