The Peel case horses - the lost ones

ossy

Visit site
I can only answer what I know, if you want more information then please, don't hesitate to contact copper Wilson / kat hamlington/ RSPCA / or the peels themselfs

I'll say it again then where in what you have said is the evidence to prove us wrong apart from your own speculation.

And if the RSPC came accusing me of neglate they wouldn't have a leg to stand on as my horse won't be in the state like that of the video.

be positive

Visit site
I have. Question for you all
How would you feel if the RSPCA came onto your property and took your animals away , and said you have neglected them. Then they go into RSPCA holdings only to suffer evan more

They would not take my animals away as they would have no grounds to do so, Rachelle Peel signed over a group of the horses which she did not have to do, she was found GUILTY in the first hearing and was not proved innocent but let off on technicalities not because she had done nothing wrong but because the RSPCA had messed up.

The charity worker stated in court that he came across 7 dead horses in various stages of decomposition on his first visit are you suggesting he dug them up? Cooper was NOT the only witness for the prosecution he was one of several including the vets involved.

It still comes back to the fact that if the Peels had taken better care of their horses they would not have ended up in the "rescue" centre to be further abused or shot.

Bare hoof

Visit site
The charity worker stated in court that he came across 7 dead horses in various stages of decomposition on his first visit are you suggesting he dug them up? Cooper was NOT the only witness for the prosecution he was one of several including the vets involved.

your hard work you lot .. Ha ha
Yes you are right there was other witnesses , and some that were too scared to come forward and give there evidence.

Bare hoof

Visit site
But we don't know who you are or for fact you were there do we? so we only have your speculation

People know who I am iam not hiding like some people do
I don't know who you are or many people on here as they hide behind there keyboard , what's the point in that , I have nothing to hide

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
According to a post on AL, it seems that someone had doubts about the Peel's level of horse care as far back as 2008.

Your absolutely right 'evie' I know very little about you (or your Mother) on a personal level, but I DO have first hand experience of what happens to yours and your mothers horses and the lies that you both tell what I have posted is 'fact and can be verified' with Justy for instance I have the emails, photo's and independent witnesses of the state she came back in and the all the hassle I had to put up with, and that goes back as far as 2008.

http://www.arabianlines.com/forum1/topic_new.asp?TOPIC_ID=56094&whichpage=3

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I have. Question for you all
How would you feel if the RSPCA came onto your property and took your animals away , and said you have neglected them. Then they go into RSPCA holdings only to suffer evan more

There is no possibility of my animals ever being taken away by the RSPCA, they would have no grounds to do so and I certainly wouldn't sign them over. It wouldn't worry me one jot to have a call from the RSPCA.

People who don't have horse carcasses in amongst their live horses don't tend to have anything to fear regarding the RSPCA or the loss of their good reputation.

ycbm

Visit site
I don't know who you are or many people on here as they hide behind there keyboard , what's the point in that , I have nothing to hide

You look like you are hiding your identity from where I'm sitting. Who are you, if you aren't hiding your identity?

be positive

Visit site

Most of us have no idea who you are so you are hiding your identity from everyone on this forum.

Archangel

Visit site
I don't understand why two dead horses in the field had to be dug up to establish identity. What was the point of that? The RSCA were shooting horses left right and centre anyway they weren't matching identities then it seems and certainly hadn't contacted the AHS - how were the two in the field connected to the case? How did they know about the two in the field anyway come to that?

Why exactly were witnesses allowed to duck out of appeal - especially the ones paid by the RSCA? What is Cooper Wilson doing now - still communicating with horses?

ycbm

Visit site
And most of us have no idea who you are ,or the rest of people on here

We are not claiming to know things about a criminal case and potential libel case, and you are. But if you don't say who you are, no-one has a clue whether you know what you are talking about, are one of the abusers or just a troll having a fun time.

It's irrelevant who we are, who are you?

Bare hoof

Visit site
Why exactly were witnesses allowed to duck out of appeal - especially the ones paid by the RSCA? What is Cooper Wilson doing now - still communicating with horses?[/QUOTE]

He's had his gun licence taken off him ,but is still shooting horses. illegally!!!

Bare hoof

Visit site
We are not claiming to know things about a criminal case and potential libel case, and you are. But if you don't say who you are, no-one has a clue whether you know what you are talking about, are one of the abusers or just a troll having a fun time.

It's irrelevant who we are, who are you?
Iam an ex employee of equine support along with the police officers
What else would people like to know , I will do my best to answer

Last edited:

be positive

Visit site
And most of us have no idea who you are ,or the rest of people on here

No most people on here don't but I am not on here defending the indefensible, claiming to have inside information that makes the Peels the innocent victims when all the evidence points to them being negligent, if I had information such as you claim to have then I would be far clearer in my claims and be happy to say who I am for those that do not already know me personally.
For now I choose to remain anonymous to the majority of the forum, many on here do know each other in real life and are happy to declare their connection, no one seems to know you or have yet to come on and say so

chillipup

Visit site
I don't understand why two dead horses in the field had to be dug up to establish identity. What was the point of that? The RSCA were shooting horses left right and centre anyway they weren't matching identities then it seems and certainly hadn't contacted the AHS - how were the two in the field connected to the case? How did they know about the two in the field anyway come to that?

Why exactly were witnesses allowed to duck out of appeal - especially the ones paid by the RSCA? What is Cooper Wilson doing now - still communicating with horses?

The Happa rep saw them first when they went to investigate at Brookhouse Green Farm. Other carcases were later found at the Peel's barn in Knotts Lane when the Happa rep called in the Police and RSPCA.

With regard the witnesses, I can only assume that after the first hearing, some witnesses may have became what's known as a 'hostile witness' and were not happy about going to Crown Court on the Appeal. I would suggest this may have included Cooper Wilson and perhaps the vets (who also found difficulty, (not surprisingly) in keeping accurate records, allegedly) I think it would be difficult for the RSPCA to go ahead with the appeal with their main witnesses not completely happy because of the public outcry after the first trial. Although I wouldn't have thought the Police,who were involved and gave evidence as witnesses the first time round, were bothered whether they had to go to Crown court or not on Appeal.

I'm not sure any dead horses had to be 'dug up' I understand that the carcases were easily visible.

Last edited: