The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

HazyXmas

Visit site
Morning Abbie :)

what is she playing at? Pls tell her to get that foal moving so we can all get back to 'normal' life...........................

Have a good day x

mytwofriends

Visit site
I've been sneakily checking in regularly but haven't posted until now - but crikey this is addictive!

Looking forward to some cute news soon.

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
OP I feel for you, not only the pressure of checking Tessy but then having to post on here that there is still no foal. :) Never mind the things we have to wait for are always the best. :D

Clannad48

Visit site
Right then, enough is enough - we need one of the following
1. Abbie to post the foal has safely arrived
2. Someone with enough computer savvy to hack into a NASA satelite and direct it to give us live streaming video of Tessy
3. A group of like minded people to go to see Tessy with either a large plunger, a curry, pineapples, a hot stallion or to do the foal dance until the foal arrives

Now who's with me

Sandstone1

Visit site
Dont worry, foal will come when hes ready. main thing is that Tessy is healthy and happy. Signs are that it will be soon. Its St Georges day today so if he comes today he could be George?. Maybe though he will wait untill the weekend so you have more time wih him.

Cheiro1

Visit site
Not really checking in.....nope just stumbled here by accident :p

Although I am impressed by some peoples dedication :eek: I think you guys need more sleep :p