The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

LongInTheTooth

Visit site
I turned Chris Evans off while I was mucking out this morning because he started talking about Broadchurch.... Sky plussed it as I fell asleep early last night. It was Tessybear????!!!!!!!!! :eek: ;)

molly7886

Visit site
Amazing..foal not even born yet and he/she has an international fan base and a shout out on national radio! How much more encouragement does it need to come into this world...I suspect it will expect at least a trumpeted fanfare for its arrival ;-)

Boxers

Visit site
Well i think this is my last check in from my hol in the USA. Travelling home this evening/night, and FULLY EXPECT MiniT to have arrived by the time I get home, Weds 8am.

Hope you're listening Tess, enough is enough.

JoannaC

Visit site
Not posted on here before but been diligently checking each day! We have a BOGOF foal at our yard which the vet thought was due in November but didn't turn up until March so we might be in for a long wait!! LOL

Welsh

Visit site
Quote~~Today | 11:26 AM
JoannaC
Not posted on here before but been diligently checking each day! We have a BOGOF foal at our yard which the vet thought was due in November but didn't turn up until March so we might be in for a long wait!! LOL
~~unquote

Oh NO!!

*now waiting to log back in & see page 2044*

:D

Fools Motto

Visit site
Well, no foal (s) from me either.. in it together!

My birthday tomorrow, so surely one of the mares have to pop? Will it be Tessy? or either one of mine?? Or will we be kept (up) waiting for another few nights??

Nice day for a foal or three though... c'mon girlies... :D:D

tessybear

Visit site
Guys cannot thank everyone enough !! That's amazing she was on the radio beaming from ear to ear !!!! :D sadly school blocks BBC but will watch it once home No riding tonight so can update earlier.

You are all such amazing, caring, supportive people and honestly can say you really do feel like my extended family :) Reading all the comments keeps us going and positive about the birth of Mini T :cool:

I really want to give you all something back but not quite sure how to do so :( I feel i owe every single one of you for everything you have done for me be it over the internet its provided us with so much knowledge and support.

I really am so proud to have such amazing people, friends in many cases that i can turn to on here, i hope if you ever need anything you feel exactly the same way as i owe so much to you all :)

Thank you so very much you *lovely* wonderful amazing, beautiful people

Tessy Bear, Mini T and Abbie

xx

Calcyle

Visit site
I really want to give you all something back but not quite sure how to do so :( I feel i owe every single one of you for everything you have done for me be it over the internet its provided us with so much knowledge and support.

I'll settle for photos of foaly. Lots of photos. :p:D

Adopter

Visit site
^^ I will post so many pictures you will be fed up :D and videos so you can watch the hooligan flying round the field on those stilts

It is impossible to have too many photo's, especially of little foals!

The link on this thread for the Radio 2 programme works really well and Dr Horse even provides the exact time to scroll forward to to get the full effect!! You are right some amazing people on here, including you and your family for coping with this unexpected surprise at such short notice.