The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Coblover63

Visit site
Oh Abbie, what a hiatus of emotion the last month has been for you! You must be absolutely exhausted already! I really hope that foalie arrives well in time for your exams as I'm sure it is something of a distraction, even when you are at school. Hang in there, sweetie, Tessy is such a norty teaser, giving us all these clues and hints and then refusing to do her big finale but it WILL happen - and pretty soonish - I'm sure, all the signs are there.

I've never known HHO come together in such a collective show of support either!

Windwood

Visit site
Fed up with waiting! Going to turn my attention to my 12 goose eggs that are in the incubator. They are due to hatch Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Will I have a baby goose before Aby has a baby horse?

Just remembered that we have had two power cuts at night last week, only for a couple of hours each though. So could end up waiting, waiting, waiting after all!

Hurry Tessy - you're racing against the birds now!!!:D

glenrox

Visit site
I,m a serial lurker on here but am following this avidly as i too am expecting Bogof in the next few weeks so this is taking my mind off it :)

_jac_

Visit site
Hi, I am new here and have been following this thread with much excitement! Good luck to Abbie and Tess, hope all goes smoothly and you soon meet your gorgeous mini T :D

debsg

Visit site
Morning. Just got in from work.......... No foal? :(
Could someone post a vid of the foal dance pls? Think I must be doing it wrong! Do we move clockwise or anti? If I'm going the wrong way I could be sending MiniT back 'up'!!
Whoops!! Sorry Abbie :( and poor Tessy Bear xxxxx.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
When I woke up needing the the loo at 4am this morning I did not go downstairs get my iphone and check the Tessy beat BOGOF thread..... nope I completely deny it :D

suffolkmare

Visit site
Has Abbie posted this morning at all :rolleyes:l yet??? hmmmm, maybe that means....no silly me I won't say it. No news here either.
Thinking of you Abbie, if you are at school trying not to be distracted :p

Carefreegirl

Visit site
TESSYBEAR FINDS FAME ON RADIO 2 :D

I text in 3 times today and Chris just read it out :) :)

Listen again, right at the end of the programme :D

morrismob

Visit site
Tessy Bear got her mention on national radio so no excuse for her to forget. Now how many of us texted in. I did, carefreegirl ? own up all of you :D

Ancient Hacker

Visit site
If Tessy Bear doesn't get a move on, I'm afraid there is only one name for that foal: "Dilatory"! And Tessy gets renamed as "The Great Postponer".

Abbie, half the world is holding their breath and wishing you everything of the best :D You're a strong, resilient and very capable young woman, so we know you'll cope perfectly. I think everyone is proud of the way you've managed with so much going on all at once.

ridefast

Visit site
I managed to resist this thread for ages at the beginning and now my first thought waking up is, wonder if tessy had her foal? Come on tessy!

Carefreegirl

Visit site
DON'T FORGET !!!!

Please can you say to Tessybear from all of us on the forum to hurry up and have the surprise foal !!! Over 325,000 views and almost 320 pages the most anticipated foal ever.

^^^^^ text I sent in :)