The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
Maybe she was bred with a honking great 17hh ? ;) Beautiful young girl though i cannot wait for the vet to get here and i can stop panicking about the health of them both but she is feeding from mum had a wee wee and a poo !

Annagain

Visit site
She is adorable!! And a very substantial girlie. I don't care that my piebald colt prediction was wildly wrong now that she's here safe and sound!!

LD&S

Visit site
Congratulations Abbie, so glad everything went well, she's a real stunner. If you ever get a few spare minutes, foals are big timewasters, don't forget to give us all the details. Enjoy your day, you deserve it xx

Last edited:

tessybear

Visit site
No i missed the birth :( Did my last check at 3am little ***** didn't show any signs so i went to bed :rolleyes:

and out popped our little filly :)

MudMudGloriousMud

Visit site
Oh my goodness! She is virtually identical to a colt I bred 10 years ago!
I called him George as he was born around midnight on the 23rd, so technically still St Georges Day!

She is superb, very many congratulations!
I have followed your thread from the start, you are an inspiration to us all!

Mel xx

forever young

Visit site
She is absolutely stunning. I've quietly followed the thread all the way from the beginning :) you should be very proud and enjoy your first day together. Congratulations Tessy Bear.

samisheen

Visit site
I have followed this thread from page one, but not posted before.
Congratulations hun, she is stunning and you need to give yourself a massive pat on the back for the way you have coped with everything.
Look forward to updates of how the filly and TB are getting on. xxx

pogface

Visit site
Thank goodness she has finally graced us with her arrival. Well done all three of you, look forward to reading all about your journey together :) please can we all come and visit?!?

Thistle

Visit site
What a lovely chunky well marked filly.

Sounds like she has done all the right things so far. Her fetlock joints will tighten up in a day or two and she will unfold and look even bigger.

Tessy is a very clever girl to have cooked such a beautiful filly.