The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Supertrooper

Visit site
Right I'm off to bed, I will be thinking of you A. I'll check during the night for updates xx

T - if you could not push baby out until after 12am that would be awesome cause then your baby and I can share birthdays xx

Once was lost

Visit site
Now I feel like I have got to know Tess these past few weeks and I can't help but think she is playing everybody for a game tonight!
Now your folks are home and everyone is all set and exited she is going to bed down for the night with a smile and wait until nobody is looking to foal!
I have my money on fifteen minutes after you and your Mum leave to go and see the tb tomorrow! She is a little minx that Tessy bear!
Take care Abbie, you are doing fantastically x

Fools Motto

Visit site
If it is any consolation I'm on foal watch, 2 mares who, by mare standards are playing 'their' game. :rolleyes: One should have foaled a few days ago, and the other is due tomorrow.. (so far, all I get is box walking and farting!)
I've got my bets on Tessy first!

tessybear

Visit site
This! Please dont withhold water :) If you are concerned you can take the water out whilst foalie learns to stand :)

Someone else said that D i wouldnt dare do that ! IMHO its cruel to the mare she drinks her water over night well 90% of it wouldnt ever remove it :)

Abbie has'nt said anything about water !!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This ^^ :) x

Now I feel like I have got to know Tess these past few weeks and I can't help but think she is playing everybody for a game tonight!
Now your folks are home and everyone is all set and exited she is going to bed down for the night with a smile and wait until nobody is looking to foal!
I have my money on fifteen minutes after you and your Mum leave to go and see the tb tomorrow! She is a little minx that Tessy bear!
Take care Abbie, you are doing fantastically x
Oh i bet she will :rolleyes: you have her sussed out ;) Thank you !x

If it is any consolation I'm on foal watch, 2 mares who, by mare standards are playing 'their' game. :rolleyes: One should have foaled a few days ago, and the other is due tomorrow.. (so far, all I get is box walking and farting!)
I've got my bets on Tessy first!

Brilliant :D they enjoy messing us about

Bertolie

Visit site
Final check before bed. First thing I do in the morning is check to see if Tessy has popped that foal out!

Glad to hear that your parents are back and you have your mum for support IF Tessy decides tonights the night. Good luck xx

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Abbie, what are you, like 17? Reading through your responses and postings, I have to so you are a super mature young lady compared to the 17 year olds I know from work!!

I hope Madame foals tonight so you have tomorrow to play!

Last edited:

tessybear

Visit site
Abbie, what are you, like 17? Reading through your responses and postings, I have to so you are a super mature young lady compared to the 17 year olds I know from work!!

I hope Madame foals tonight so you have tomorrow to play!

Aw thank you my friends call me the little old lady of the group :D

So do i and im afraid HHO will get foal pic overload and a video of course !

nicolenlolly

Visit site
Good evening fellow HHO aunties :) I stayed away today as it was my dragon in law's birthday and we were expected to attend various boring things. Now everyone is in bed so I can sit here and lurk...this is going to be a long half hour til checking time!
Abbie i just wanted to say thank you, this is the most excitement I have had for a year when it was guess when my human baby would be ready to make an appearance-babies eh?! So demanding!lol

tessybear

Visit site
Good evening fellow HHO aunties :) I stayed away today as it was my dragon in law's birthday and we were expected to attend various boring things. Now everyone is in bed so I can sit here and lurk...this is going to be a long half hour til checking time!
Abbie i just wanted to say thank you, this is the most excitement I have had for a year when it was guess when my human baby would be ready to make an appearance-babies eh?! So demanding!lol

I think the guessing and waiting is half the fun :D although im sure a human baby was slightly more exciting :p

nicolenlolly

Visit site
I would say only marginally more exciting and I will, I am sure, get shot down in flames as a bad mum but a little cute bundle of fluffy foalie is so much cuter than a bald screaming winston Churchill look-a-like!!! :)
Love my baby to bits but a foal is another level of cuteness...and it doesn't vom down your shoulder every time it's fed so it wins hands down ha ha!

HorsesHavingFun

Visit site
Good luck Abbie if it is tonight! I think you're coping so well with all this, a wonderful inspiration! :) Well done for doing so well! I hope Tessy's foaling goes smoothly when it happens! :) xx

Con234

Visit site
Another lurker here...just wanted to say good luck to you and the gorgous Tessybear. I love your posts and its such a wonderful story and Tessybear is so lucky to have found you I look after her and MiniT. You will have to continue with updates on MiniT as she grows up.

Come on Tessy! Hoping to see pics of foalie in the morning

Slightlyconfused

Go away, I'm reading
Visit site
Right just got in and Tessy WHERE'S THAT FOALIE?!?! :D

By thd way GI Joe......wait till its on tv, its bit as good as the advert! It's a good thing we have that unlimited card.

Liath

Visit site
Foals are so last week... I'm going to find something else to get addicted to and excited about now... Might check this thread next month or next year... Or in another half an hour!! ;)

Strawbz

Visit site
Awww Tessy you look as gorgeous as usual :D

You are coping amazingly well Abbie and I'm glad to hear your folks are home now. I hope all the other things you have going on are settling down a bit too.

And this pic is wonderful. Wow! :D Abbie I hope your nails are surviving because I think mine would be stumps by now!

Day 16 ? I think
And finally to show you how much she has bagged up over 2 days:
160u3yp.jpg

Strawbz

Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansLittleHelper
Maybe Abbie is getting a bit of sleep..??? She must be knackered x

I think she said somewhere her internet only comes back on at half 7-maybe goes off and she cant update us?

Of course, very sensible :cool:

I'm over excited because it is a weekend night and I think Tess will have her foal by morning :D