The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

jojo5

Visit site
Ok i give in ...... Have been lurking all this time as Abbie had so many posts to answer but now i have to 'fess up - am checking every time i pass my ipad!!!!!! Am guessing she is duvet-hugging??

Miss Horse lover

Visit site
I'm not checking again honest lol the suspense is killing me I've even had my friend asking if she's had foaly this morning :) and my oh has got orders to keep checking my ipad in case I miss it while doing other things :D Hurry up tessy bear xxxxx

trottingon

Visit site
I'm also an avid checker but haven't posted yet
.....could Abbie be late posting this morning because she's too busy playing with the new foal?????

amage

Visit site
Abbie I think it's time for drastic action...stand and squeeze her head till pressure is too much and out pops foalie

Jools2345

Visit site
We did that for weeks (6 of them!) when my friends mare had her BOGOF (who she sold as a yearling and bought back as a 2yr old-she is now 6 and has been backed in the last 4-5 months)

then i missed it, well i arrived to see foal hit the floor (just), she had her at tea time busiest time on the yard, as everyone expected a nightime foal and there was a big note and tape to stop everyone leering over the stable door all the time she was in as she was getting stressed out with it, it was very nearly missed.