The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

OldNag

Wasting my time successfully....
Visit site
I think Tessy is having you on, Abbie. She isn't pregnant at all. It's all a cover up for her boob job and wind problem. And she wanted to achieve celeb status.

You do realise she has appointed Max Clifford and will be selling her story to the highest bidder ....

Equilibrium Ireland

Visit site
I find this all somewhat amusing. Sorry! It's just that I've run through all these emotions myself. No foal, no foal, no foal! When you're at your most deprived she will foal. I remember looking at the camera and listening to my mare snoring and thinking well how nice for you.

TB you're too funny! Even I'm thinking about this mare all day from the moment I get up til I go to sleep.

Terri

tessybear

Visit site
TessyBear could be the first to feature in the new series "one born sometime.....maybe never?"

good luck though

:D:D That one made me laugh :p

Thank you !

I think Tessy is having you on, Abbie. She isn't pregnant at all. It's all a cover up for her boob job and wind problem. And she wanted to achieve celeb status.

You do realise she has appointed Max Clifford and will be selling her story to the highest bidder ....

Think you busted her on that one :rolleyes: Next she will start taking drugs/adopt a child from Africa/ have an affair to get back into the press :eek:

Its scary to think we were doing this a few weeks ago:
2k5860.jpg

Baby has already popped its first jump :eek:

tessybear

Visit site
I find this all somewhat amusing. Sorry! It's just that I've run through all these emotions myself. No foal, no foal, no foal! When you're at your most deprived she will foal. I remember looking at the camera and listening to my mare snoring and thinking well how nice for you.

TB you're too funny! Even I'm thinking about this mare all day from the moment I get up til I go to sleep.

Terri

:D It will be when i dont check and bleary eyed i will stumble across the foal ;)

:) Mini T needs to make an appearance so they don't drive everyone insane

PingPongPony

Visit site
I still think she may have got in with a male elephant so we may have a good few months to go still, plus you may have to invest in wheels for her belly as it will get very big :D

dianchi

Visit site
Honestly pretend you don't care!
People stop reading and just as she thinks no ones cares or there is no interest then opppps there's a foal :D
I did this two years ago its a bloody pain waiting! But then you get this..........
IMG_3658.jpg

And it's all worth it!

dianchi

Visit site
Believe it or not this was a 9am Sunday foal!
Just when I'd gone home for a shower!

So sleep and shower lots! Oh and best to revise!

Hetsmum

Visit site
Not logged on since Friday.............sure there was going to be a foalie.......no foalie yet though :rolleyes:. Abbie - you are doing a fantastic job juggling your life at the moment. You are an inspiration! Hope you don't have too many more sleepless nights......TB take note!!! ;):D

tessybear

Visit site
Come on tessy! Everyone do the foal dance! Abbie I suggest you do this infont of Tessy, or even better... With her :D
Just hope the neighbors don't seem me :D Have already witnessed me taking photos of her bits and pieces :eek:

Start riding her again :p it might encourage labour lol, pregnant women get told to go walking lol or bouncing on a ball, go jump a few fences!

Nice idea, they tell pregnant people to go on a trampoline - do they make girths that big ?!

(PS I am totally joking for those too serious amoung us!)

^^ In reply to both of these we were planning on jumping a 5 bar gate tomorrow ? ;):D

Honestly pretend you don't care!
People stop reading and just as she thinks no ones cares or there is no interest then opppps there's a foal :D
I did this two years ago its a bloody pain waiting! But then you get this..........
IMG_3658.jpg

And it's all worth it!

Ahhh how cute ! Love the "where am i" look on its little face, all legs sprawled out :eek::D

Sure at this stage she may aswell hang on till we hit the 3000 posts on the thread!!
Im sure that is what she is waiting for ;):p

Super pic D

Come on Tessy don't subject your poor mum to another sleepless night she meant to be Revising!!!

I am supposed to be ! Managing to get some stuff done but should probably be doing more :eek:
Beautiful foal Dianchi, now young mrs Tessy it's your turn!

It is i might motivat her with that cute pic :)
Believe it or not this was a 9am Sunday foal!
Just when I'd gone home for a shower!

So sleep and shower lots! Oh and best to revise!
:D They pick the best of times

No baby Bear yet? Oh Tessy, I thought for sure there would be foal pictures when I logged in this evening :)

So did i if i am honest :(
Never been so addicted to a thread in my life
:D

Lol, I'm just going to accept the fact that this foal is never going to be born, and then I'll be surprised when it is :D
I like that theology i may take it up with you :cool:

Hey Abbie how are you doing ?? Tessy god bless you :) if its not cooked then!!!!

Much colder here today and wet i think she should wait for a day like oh erm yesterday?!?! :eek: :D:D

Hello :D not to bad thank you :) I know well Wednesday we are supposed to get 17 degrees :eek:;)
We are all going to need therapy when this thread is done :p
I will do a foal thread i think but then even i will need therapy :D

tessybear

Visit site
C,mon tessy I've got a busy day at work tomorrow so will need cheering up! A cute lil coloured foal would do just that :D

My day is horrible and busy tomorrow too ! A foalie would make it easier

Don't wait until tomorrow - do it now! Now! Now!

Well we clearly have the scope to do so :
33z77n5.jpg

After that we were asked to go and represent England at the next olympics but Tess turned it down for her moddeling career :rolleyes:

( that was heavily pregnant and first time over a jump together i promise we can jump like normal folk :p)