The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

Merrymoles

Visit site
Just waded through the last 10 pages imagining there'd be a foal at the end - doh! Don't be disappointed abi, it will be the most exciting thing ever and worth waiting for!!!

longdog

Visit site
I have come late to this thread, but am GRIPPED by excitement! Just wanted to share that my mare was 5 days short of 1 year when she finally dropped her foal :(
Cheekily, was in PC World yesterday, waiting for some paperwork to be sorted & decided to check up Tessy's progress whilst waiting *looks away whistling innocently* sorry PC World, but it gave me the change to follow this thread from day 1......

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
dont normally log on till evening but am now checking in whenever i get near my laptop......it must be soooooon!!!!!!!:D glad you managed to get a bit of sleep, lots of luck for today!!!!!!!

Boxers

Visit site
Just checking in again from my USA hol, and find there is still no foal.

I fully expected her to have him whilst I am away,but I will be home on Weds, so maybe she is waiting for ME to get back to my bit of Lincs!

tessybear

Visit site
Hullo all :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone with a birthday today :D hope you are getting spoiled x

Day 17

No foal over night :rolleyes: I give up guessing when it's going to happen all i do is set myself up to be let down :eek: foal will come when foal is ready i guess ! Even if it does appear to be huge and slightly worried Tess will struggle :eek:

Todays photos:
2zs2m38.jpg

2hej8lx.jpg

6f2zjo.jpg

etwqww.jpg

And finally from the start of finding out to now:

veuljc.jpg

Racergirl

Visit site
She looks wonderful - and yes, bubba will come when he/she is ready. (annoyingly for the rest of us!!)

And of course theres always the "it will come when everyone has given up and isnt interested any more" option, so thats the one Im definately going with.

Not interested one bit.

Until about 10 minutes time....

then half an hour

and so on...

suffolkmare

Visit site
What no foal?
Lots of people celebrating birthdays :) (enjoy it btw) , but not THE birth-day we're waiting for! Well not yet, but it is tea time now isn't it and someone mentioned that earlier. Oh and our YO has said Sunday tea time for Penny to foal... no text today yet and I've been dressage scoring since 9.30 and been home a little while. Come on Ladies, both puuuuuushhh together?!

Hoof_Prints

Visit site
I've been lurking on the thread and I've come to the conclusion that this foaly will never be born :p ! Come on foal, the sun is shining outside !

tessybear

Visit site
Hahaha page 3 exclusive!!! Love it x

:) couldnt resist it

Hope she's got herself a good agent :D

Yours truly ;)

Great, well done :D

:D

:eek::eek::eek: If those titties get any bigger Katie Price is going to be taking out an injunction against you!

:D Katie price better watch out :cool:

She looks wonderful - and yes, bubba will come when he/she is ready. (annoyingly for the rest of us!!)

And of course theres always the "it will come when everyone has given up and isnt interested any more" option, so thats the one Im definately going with.

Not interested one bit.

Until about 10 minutes time....

then half an hour

and so on...
Foal ? who cares about those gangly ******s

What no foal?
Lots of people celebrating birthdays :) (enjoy it btw) , but not THE birth-day we're waiting for! Well not yet, but it is tea time now isn't it and someone mentioned that earlier. Oh and our YO has said Sunday tea time for Penny to foal... no text today yet and I've been dressage scoring since 9.30 and been home a little while. Come on Ladies, both puuuuuushhh together?!
They like to hang onto them !

I've been lurking on the thread and I've come to the conclusion that this foaly will never be born :p ! Come on foal, the sun is shining outside !

It will come out with a saddle, broken in a rising 4yr old :eek::D

Mum just made me laugh, we were putting fly spray on Tess and she dropped the leadrope by accident before exclaiming quick Abbie she is galloping off !Cue us laughing as Mum went to pick the leadrope up she did the fastest waddle i have ever seen over towards the grass:eek::D:D

ANNNND the lady who owns the Thouroughbred i ride got on and had a lesson ! So happy for her she got on shaking like a leaf and ended up trotting :)