The Tessy bear BOGOF thread

tessybear

Visit site
Huge developments over night that i will post pictures of later but she has 100% certainly waxed up ! Looks like frog spawn growing off the end of her teats ! Which have also dropped considerably over night :)

She has had runny poo but her eating habbits appeared normal

Abbie
x

Pippity

Visit site
Huge developments over night that i will post pictures of later but she has 100% certainly waxed up ! Looks like frog spawn growing off the end of her teats ! Which have also dropped considerably over night :)

Abbie
x

I would just like to say: EEEEEEE!!!!!! FOALIE IS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!! That little bay filly (possibly with a star) will be here soon!

ridefast

Visit site

Abbie
x

OOOH OHOHO H OHOOHHO HO HO FG OSDGOAS JDGOZS GASKVGVS HOW EXCITING!! My life is very dull atm so this is VERY EXCITING FOR ME!!!

tessybear

Visit site
Wrong, wrong, wrong:p

It will be tonight when the Meteor shower takes place. Foalie's arrival will be greated with a special nature display :D

Ooo a meteor shower we would have to give them a space name like " I am a uranus for being late ?"

Hooray you replied at the right moment! I was waiting to hear then I can go into uni for my exam at 11! Hopefully wont be late now!

Oooo goodluck ! tell us how it goes :)

I would just like to say: EEEEEEE!!!!!! FOALIE IS GETTING CLOSER!!!!!! That little bay filly (possibly with a star) will be here soon!
I know i did a happy dance :cool:

Yay! How exciting!

Terri

Very :D neigbor is doing 30 min checks out the window bless her :)

HazyXmas

Visit site
Great news :)

I'm off for a quick trip to Tesco's then will be back on constant tread checking :)

Should be very, very soon now.........................i'm guessing a cute piebald colt, can't wait to see him/her, whatever :)

Hugs & very best wishes for a smooth, speedy delivery xxxx

tessybear

Visit site
Yippeeeee!! It's finally coming!!! ....it better be anyway or else there'll be trouble tesst!! :D

I mean tessy :eek:

Thats rather funny her nickname when she (on the rare occasion) decides to be a cheeky little madam is Testical :eek::D I am horrible to her ;)

Great news :)

I'm off for a quick trip to Tesco's then will be back on constant tread checking :)

Should be very, very soon now.........................i'm guessing a cute piebald colt, can't wait to see him/her, whatever :)

Hugs & very best wishes for a smooth, speedy delivery xxxx

Ah i hope so a question for the breeders or those in the know , does waxing up indictae foal will be here soon or can some mares do it days ahead of foaling ? Thank you x

Antw23uk

Visit site
I actually dreamt (among other weird things) that she had her foal, last night, lol. I tend to remember my dreams and i dream a lot of weird stuff but part of my dream last night was that she had foaled :eek:

tessybear

Visit site
I actually dreamt (among other weird things) that she had her foal, last night, lol. I tend to remember my dreams and i dream a lot of weird stuff but part of my dream last night was that she had foaled :eek:

Well perhaps you were not far off she had colicy like symptoms, kicking up at her belly, pawing at the ground when she was eating her brekky and judging by the state of her bed she has been up and down all night :rolleyes:

Oh and her poo was like slop :eek::eek:

Nicnac

Visit site
Had a heart flutter when saw you'd updated Abbie - this TB saga is not good for an old girl like me so please TB, it sounds like you are about to pop, can you just do it before I expire with the stress of it all :p

tessybear

Visit site
What's the situation with her being watched in the day now Tessy??

Sam our lovely friend who lives next door is popping out every half an hour to the paddock and checking on her, she can also see her through the upstair windows so keeps checking from the house to not disturb her :) We are very lucky to have such a great friend

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Sam our lovely friend who lives next door is popping out every half an hour to the paddock and checking on her, she can also see her through the upstair windows so keeps checking from the house to not disturb her :) We are very lucky to have such a great friend

Do you have dry weather there today?

tessybear

Visit site

kat2290

Visit site
Are you at school today Abbie? What will you do if neighbour rings to say foalie is on her way out...or if there's a problem? Will you sneak off?

tessybear

Visit site
Oh, sending safe foaling vibes. x

I was just about to type... of course I meant next Thursday/Friday. :D

Thank you :D

Yay!!!! Doing go tessy dance at work now ��
:eek: you strange person ;)
Are you at school today Abbie? What will you do if neighbour rings to say foalie is on her way out...or if there's a problem? Will you sneak off?

Well my school is 40 mins away from home so we would miss the birth anyway, Neighbour has the studs number and vets number and knows what to look out for :) I wouldn't be able to leave anyway its like a prison here you have to be physically sick to leave :eek:

Omg Im so excited for you.Feel like an expectant grandparent lol

:D Its a great feeling

tessybear

Visit site
Oh developments. Great time for the coffee break check :D
Looking forward to more news at lunchtime check
x

This is the only free i have today :( Will not be able to update till tonight ! We only have 30 mins for lunch, 10 mins of which is spent standing in the lunch que :rolleyes: