The thread of all Olympic Threads

teapot

Visit site
Apparently they won't release times until after the trot up tomorrow morning.

Another question - when is the SJ individual final? I believe they've already had their trot up.

Ohhh that would make sense re trot up!

Individual show jumping starts on Monday afternoon, with everyone jumping one round, then top 30 on Tuesday morning :)

Bobthecob15

Visit site
Just on my way back to the UK after watching the GP at Versailles yesterday 🤩 It was an amazing experience, venue absolutely fantastic! What a competition, we were literally holding our breath every GB test! So thrilled for Becky Moody she rode a brilliant test, Fame was clearly on a hot day 😂 Glamourdale looked fab but if I’m honest he seemed to tire second half, we’ve seen him in the flesh before and he’s gone a lot better. It was soooo close! There was a bit of rumbling in the crowd that Denmark didn’t take the gold, for me they did better but Im not an expert 😂

My favourite horses of the day were Freestyle (just wow) and Jagerbomb ❤️

All in all a super result for team GB, my 9yr old was sad we didn’t get the hat trick of Golds but we can’t complain given the late changes to the dressage team.

On a less important note…catering options were absolutely rubbish, very thankful to the forum poster who recommended taking a picnic!

Nicnac

Visit site
Some of the horses are tired today unsurprisingly. I can't wait for Sex Bomb which will really lift the crowd. I like Frederik's music. I know Glamourdale hasn't been on stallion duty for a while before the games but I'm wondering whether the other stallions haven't as they seem a bit flat?

Comet1

Visit site
Can someone tell me (in simple terms 😂) how to turn off the commentary please? Discovery help says the speech bubble, but there’s no option on there. Wondering if it’s because I’m not watching live?