The thread of all Olympic Threads

Nicnac

Visit site
I saw her do that music at not-Olympia last year and it was a real crowd pleaser with everyone clapping along then too. And Bomb seemed to get a real lift from it.
Yep was there too but think she's upped the difficulty on the floorplan for the Olympics! I love her and her horse. So wonderful she's there.

This Danish music is boring.

94lunagem

Visit site
Yep was there too but think she's upped the difficulty on the floorplan for the Olympics! I love her and her horse. So wonderful she's there.

This Danish music is boring.
Could you remind me if Lottie was riding Glamourdale or Everdale then? I’m struggling to remember, I think it was the latter so I don’t think I have seen Glammy “in the flesh” before?

Parrotperson

Visit site
Well I’ve worked out why I can’t see the medal ceremonies.

I go to the discovery + app go to equestrian then play.

It diverts me to the Eurosport channel. 💁. Which must be slightly different than discovery+ as the commentator just said ‘more to see on discovery+’

I’m viewing through sounds that must be it. Odd.

Nicnac

Visit site
Could you remind me if Lottie was riding Glamourdale or Everdale then? I’m struggling to remember, I think it was the latter so I don’t think I have seen Glammy “in the flesh” before?
2 years ago it was Glamourdale but last year was Everdale if memory serves me right

Spotherisk

Visit site

It diverts me to the Eurosport channel. 💁. Which must be slightly different than discovery+ as the commentator just said ‘more to see on discovery+’

Mmm we seem to be diverted to Eurosport too, however I’m amazed that I can even work out how to turn the tv on so I’m not changing anything!

scats

Visit site

That’s what mine does.

Nicnac

Visit site
Mmm we seem to be diverted to Eurosport too, however I’m amazed that I can even work out how to turn the tv on so I’m not changing anything!
Eurosport Premium content is on the Discovery + platform now so it's Eurosport coverage but only accessible via the D+ app.