The thread of all Olympic Threads

xDundryx

Visit site
My non horsey husband has been glued to it shouting up scores as I'm trying to get ready to go out. He started watching the last of the team competition yesterday and was pointing out spider legs and 'scrunched up necks' as he put it 😆 Must admit he watched some of the eventing xc too and has really gotten into the equestrian sports this olympics (inc Snoop and his love for verssage 🤭)

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
Dare I say I actually preferred Fame's test. Love the huge canter but Carls had me smiling more.

I loved Carl’s test too. Favourite of the day so far.

Even though Isabell’s was incredible and I can see why it scored higher, Carl’s was the one that really moved me.

Becky’s was wonderful but I think she was just focusing on giving her horse the best possible experience. They will really be competing for medals in four years, won’t they.

xDundryx

Visit site
I so so hope Lottie and Glamordale can squeak a bronze but this is too tense, now hiding behind my handbag trying to go out the door 😳

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
Through begrudging and gritted teeth - what a super performance from IW and deserves the lead (and probably gold). What a wonderful mare.
But there were some mistakes, same as in the GPS; on the last few one tempis her hind legs were jumping together and not changing and the same in her last canter pirouettes with the hind legs jumping together.

I loved the music and really liked how it was presented but this lovely mare will get better with experience but I think the judges were generous with the marks.

Parrotperson

Visit site
1.freestyle
2. Dalera
3 Wendy.

Probably wrong but I thought I’d give it a go. Lottie in fourth. The worst position.

We all need to write to Carl and beg him for one more Olympics!!!!

Parrotperson

Visit site
But there were some mistakes, same as in the GPS; on the last few one tempis her hind legs were jumping together and not changing and the same in her last canter pirouettes with the hind legs jumping together.

I loved the music and really liked how it was presented but this lovely mare will get better with experience but I think the judges were generous with the marks.
And we’re back to ‘it’s not the test but who you are!!’

All the usual suspects. Mistakes or no.

Maybe AI judging isn’t a bad idea!!

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Oh I’d assumed they were at the athletics or summat?

Was it Ryan gosling ? And someone else equally famous but not known to me? 🤣

They said Versailles, I didn't catch who the other one was but yes Ryan Gosling and partner

And Snoop and Martha Stewart yesterday in full equestrian kit.