The thread of all Olympic Threads

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
Ah a shame for Ben. The course looks so tough!

The female commentator is good, apologies I don't know who she is. The male commentator is especially annoying this morning. He's been kind of rude about some of the lesser known riders (some who went on to do just fine), and then keeps going on and on about the high ranked riders then getting surprised when they aren't perfect. Of course they are not perfect every time, they are humans on horses, and what they are doing is incredibly difficult. Thankfully the other commentator is there to say more useful things!

PolarSkye

Visit site
Ah a shame for Ben. The course looks so tough!

The female commentator is good, apologies I don't know who she is. The male commentator is especially annoying this morning. He's been kind of rude about some of the lesser known riders (some who went on to do just fine, and then keeps going on and on about the high ranked riders then getting surprised when they aren't perfect. Of course they are not perfect every time, they are humans on horses, and what they are doing is incredibly difficult. Thankfully the other commentator is there to say more useful things!
It's on the Beeb if you want better commentary :)

Bellaboo18

Visit site
If anyone doesn't enjoy the commentary, don't take up following showjumping full-time 😂 They do all the longines championship commentary. I can only think he's more knowledgeable than he comes across and is there to do the job of asking questions viewers might want asking.

neddy man

Visit site
On this thread go to page 124 #3719 click schedule to go to todays date then individual jumping then click red on todays date for jumping order and todays results

Last edited: