The thread of all Olympic Threads

PolarSkye

Visit site
I have just watched the replay on BBC1 and it's the fence out of the woodland . . . impossible to see from the camera angle whether Lordships Graffalo's head and neck were on the right side of that flag :(.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
You will need to be a member of twitter eventing on FB to see this, but if you scroll down through the comments on this post, someone has posted a head on video which seems to show his head and shoulders went through the flags correctly - I am no eventing expert though! 🤞🤞🤞

PolarSkye

Visit site
You will need to be a member of twitter eventing on FB to see this, but if you scroll down through the comments on this post, someone has posted a head on video which seems to show his head and shoulders went through the flags correctly - I am no eventing expert though! 🤞🤞🤞

I so hope you're right!

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
I can’t see how they can even remotely say she’s not inside the flag from that photo. To be honest I couldn’t imagine Ros not knowing anyway. She’s so accurate.

Hoping London52 is sound after that fabulous round without a show. 🤞 And for a bit of glue on the showjumping cups tomorrow!

It’s a shame it can’t be a permanent event. It’s been lovely so far.

teapot

Visit site
I was just going to say the French need to get through the trot up tomorrow... anyone one remember Touzaint's sj round in Athens (I think it was)