this is just about the most arrogant piece I have read in a long time.

AandK

Visit site
Why not? I mean, I get why she wouldn't post on here but I've no idea why she doesn't post about it on her page, because it would whip up her supporters into a mighty frenzy and then I'm sure plenty of them would appear on here and give us their everything.

Iโ€™m honestly surprised it hasnโ€™t happened already.

ecb89

Visit site
Why not? I mean, I get why she wouldn't post on here but I've no idea why she doesn't post about it on her page, because it would whip up her supporters into a mighty frenzy and then I'm sure plenty of them would appear on here and give us their everything.
A lot of the #bekind brigade are actually incapable of debating. Their stock answer is bekind and block.

dorsetladette

Visit site
Comments on Vet reply comment.

'blimey youโ€™ll be frightened to say anything on your own page soon!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚'

Crazy vet reply ' I know! Iโ€™m not even allowed to write a light hearted post about some delightful people saying nasty things about me, without a fellow VET calling me unprofessional now! Iโ€™ll have to stick to posting photos of horses ๐Ÿ˜‚'

marmalade76

Visit site
I have zero time for her at all, but my real ire is at her enablers, her sycophantic followers who allow her to bully & demean dissenters on her page, pay for stuff she can easily afford herself, laugh at her entitlement and grandiosity, stoke her endless need for admiration, and praise her for what has become a misguided display of hubris, which will doubtless end in tragedy anyway. For her and for the poor bloody horse. Like others on here, I know and like people IRL who like her posts. She is clearly not their vet - thye are NW based like me. Why do they follow the page of a shouty, arrogant vet the other end of the country. Why do they like her bonkers posts. I just don't get it.

There MUST be stans on this site. Please explain the appeal? I genuinely want to understand. I followed her intially because I like/admire own-horse amateur riders who make it to the higher evels of eventing. They inspire me! And many of her posts are fine. But it did not take long for problematic stuff to pop up, and I unfollowed pretty quickly. And it's got a whole lot worse since then!

That's a narcissist you're describing there.

scats

Visit site
Her behaviour isnโ€™t that of a stable person. I think she needs help, or at least to get off social media before she loses her career.
A very odd woman.

While sheโ€™s got her little hero worshippers kissing her backside, she will continue to think she is god. I wonder what her family think of her behaviour?