this is just about the most arrogant piece I have read in a long time.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Except now she’s encouraging trolling of the wrong horse physio and some poor innocent business is getting absolutely slatted by her delusional followers !

Yes I've just seen a post from the poor lady. People are vile, on all fronts.

shortstuff99

Currently Cambridgeshire! (or where ever I fancy)!
Visit site
I also don't get her banging on about the post the physio did of her a few weeks ago of being 'vile'. She shared a screenshot of it and I can't see anything wrong with it 🤷‍♀️. Her posts are for sure vile and bullying but if you point out her own hypocritical-ness then she blocks you and argues how she is not.

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Yes I've just seen a post from the poor lady. People are vile, on all fronts.
Can anyone else see the FB link is not in English but Chinese? Yesterday I noticed another FB link on here was in German! I haven't clicked on sblooms one just in case, but without thinking I did click on the German one yesterday, it took me to the correct English version.

I do hope these aren't some sort of hacking problem 😕 any idea so?

lizziebell

Visit site
Can anyone else see the FB link is not in English but Chinese? Yesterday I noticed another FB link on here was in German! I haven't clicked on sblooms one just in case, but without thinking I did click on the German one yesterday, it took me to the correct English version.

I do hope these aren't some sort of hacking problem 😕 any idea so?
Sorry Mrs Jingle. I saw that on my original post when I shared the FB link. Honestly I’m not a hacker! I just clicked the “share”, “copy link” on FB and then pasted into my H&H post.
I did notice German ones on H&H yesterday too.

Hannahkayj

Visit site
Has anyone else seen the latest post/video? Someone has commented that it might be better to let the horse go with dignity at his age and she’s furious. Shes going to report them to their governing body for trolling and harassment apparently (they are a physio) Oh the irony!

On another note, the video is fascinating. Does anyone know how long something like that would take to fully heal? (I’d ask the question on the post, but it’s already been asked and ignored).
I honesty think Natalie needs reporting now, she’s going too far and thinking it’s okay. The physio is not wrong imo comes a time when enough is enough and this issue has been going on ages

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
You have to laugh, don't you? She uses social media to advertise her business and to act as an "influencer", by which she earns substantial gifts from suppliers. She volunteers the information about her finances and her horses' health and then says nobody has a right to comment on them. If you don't want comment, Natalie, don't publicise your life for profit.

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Sorry Mrs Jingle. I saw that on my original post when I shared the FB link. Honestly I’m not a hacker! I just clicked the “share”, “copy link” on FB and then pasted into my H&H post.
I did notice German ones on H&H yesterday too.

I wasn't thinking for a minute it was you lizziebell (or sbloom), :) my theory was it might be something concerning FB links, directly from a problem on FB.I am glad someone else saw the German ones, thought it might be just me being targeted by the Russians and Chinese or something.😅

Bernster

Visit site
I wasn't thinking for a minute it was you lizziebell (or sbloom), :) my theory was it might be something concerning FB links, directly from a problem on FB.I am glad someone else saw the German ones, thought it might be just me being targeted by the Russians and Chinese or something.😅
I know, it does that for me, German and Chinese, but it takes you to the English version of Facebook so I think it’s ok 🤷‍♀️ or you might be able to search for it from your FB page rather than the link if you’re not sure. Always good to be careful!

SEL

Visit site
I know the physio she's set the trolls on and she absolutely doesn't deserve that. She did a similar thing with a chiro friend of mine who made an innocuous comment disagreeing with her about turnout (friend believes in herd turnout, Natalie does not). My friend ended up having to shut down her business page to take a breather and then when she opened it up she did with a post about her qualifications because she'd been resoundingly berated on Natalie's page for making out she was a 'physio' when she wasn't (except she hadn't....). She is known as the nasty vet in my friendship circle as a result.

I'd stepped back from this thread because I thought it was getting bitchy but opened my social media this morning to poor Sue trying to work out what was going on with negative reviews popping up and here we are...........

Last edited:

irishdraft

Visit site
I've had a quick look at the posts & the horse physio pages, it looks like 2 different people and the poor person is getting all sorts of negative reviews and abuse and it isn't her, as far as I can see. It's actually quite worrying how humans get into this mob/cult mentality and go after innocent's without checking their facts. Terrible behavior for a vet imo.

ihatework

Visit site
I know the physio she's set the trolls on and she absolutely doesn't deserve that. She did a similar thing with a chiro friend of mine who made an innocuous comment disagreeing with her about turnout (friend believes in herd turnout, Natalie does not). My friend ended up having to shut down her business page for a week to take a breather and then when she opened it up she did with a post about her qualifications because she'd been resoundingly berated on Natalie's page for making out she was a 'physio' when she wasn't (except she hadn't....). She is known as the nasty vet in my friendship circle as a result.

I'd stepped back from this thread because I thought it was getting bitchy but opened my social media this morning to poor Sue trying to work out what was going on with negative reviews popping up and here we are...........

I hope the physio escalates this up the professional chain.

This Natalie Vet has serious issues

Tiddlypom

Carries on creakily
Visit site
The shouty vet is now completely out of control. Her groupies are frankly frightening in their zealous following of her and their hounding of anyone who even hints at anything less than slavish devotion to her.

The post by the ‘other’ horse physio, not the poor innocent UK physio with a similar business name who is getting piled on, was perfectly reasonable, too. That poor old horse was getting distressed being away from home during his latest treatment.

IMG_0822.jpeg

ihatework

Visit site
The shouty vet is now completely out of control. Her groupies are frankly frightening in their zealous following of her and their hounding of anyone who even hints at anything less than slavish devotion to her.

The post by the ‘other’ horse physio, not the poor innocent UK physio with a similar business name who is getting piled on, was perfectly reasonable, too. That poor old horse was getting distressed being away from home during his latest treatment.

View attachment 137278

That the thing - the physio post was perfectly polite and reasonable. Now I appreciate Natalie is entitled to manage her horse as she sees fit and may not want any form of challenge on SM - but the fact is if you are going to open up your life to the world on SM, you are going to get comments - ones you want to hear and ones you don’t.

If she has half a brain cell she will pull the post, issue a public apology to the physio and take a step back / cool off from Facebook. Unfortunately I doubt the ego will support that approach

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
Aaaand this is one of the reasons forums like this are so important. I know comments can drift towards the bitchy/unhelpful but actually people like this being able to carefully curate their online image with a #bekind when it suits whilst aggressively going after people is dangerous. Massively narcissistic behaviour.

It reminds me of a non-horsey professional I follow via the medium of Tattle (which made me aware of a whole other level of concerning stuff than I had picked up just from their Twitter posts) - will happily threaten to report people to the police if they say something she doesn't like accusing them of this and that, when actually it is her behaving badly. People like this cannot tolerate anything less than 'yes, you are completely correct/wonderful'. Even a question potentially contradicting their correct/wonderfulness is too threatening and so they go off.

This comment is interesting; are we really saying that 1 - disagreeing with how someone does something is being 'nasty' and 2 - it's justified to then leave fake negative reviews on someone's business page. Another person saying they are a police officer wading in defending Natalie. Unhinged!

1712570186074.png

I enjoy that Natalie is throwing the word slander around; I think people writing fake reviews on her behalf is much closer to actual defamation than someone saying 'I do not agree with how this person does things' or 'have you thought about doing/not doing this instead?'

ihatework

Visit site
This is a new level of bat-shit-craziness. I hope she is reported by the physio. I would 100% report her if she did that to any of my business pages. She's a narcissistic bully with quite a few unhinged followers who she enables, and she needs stopping.

I’m giggling (in a good way) that even a psychologically qualified person call it out as bat-shit-craziness 😆

SEL

Visit site
I hope the physio escalates this up the professional chain.

This Natalie Vet has serious issues

ACPAT have said on their page this morning that there is someone impersonating her so she's at least escalated it to her professional body.

Social media at its worst.

And the comment from the other "Horse physio" was pretty gentle anyway IMO.

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
ACPAT have said on their page this morning that there is someone impersonating her so she's at least escalated it to her professional body.

I'm glad they are supporting her. I don't agree with them that the impersonating person left 'rude and inappropriate comments' - unless I have missed something.

meleeka

Visit site
I know the physio she's set the trolls on and she absolutely doesn't deserve that. She did a similar thing with a chiro friend of mine who made an innocuous comment disagreeing with her about turnout (friend believes in herd turnout, Natalie does not). My friend ended up having to shut down her business page for a week to take a breather and then when she opened it up she did with a post about her qualifications because she'd been resoundingly berated on Natalie's page for making out she was a 'physio' when she wasn't (except she hadn't....). She is known as the nasty vet in my friendship circle as a result.

The chiro she tried to destroy is also a lovely person, so I wonder if she just picks the ones she sees as easy targets?

dorsetladette

Visit site

I've just seen someone has tagged her in the ACPAT post. it will be interesting how she reacts to this 'news'

ihatework

Visit site

The chiro she tried to destroy is also a lovely person, so I wonder if she just picks the ones she sees as easy targets?

I’d imagine, given her apparent personality traits, she sees them as inferior to her.

I think it’s probably a good example of being wise for professionals to avoid commenting on other professionals pages in situations like this. Even if posting reasonably and with the best of intentions, just avoid the potential for backlash to your own business.

By all means comment privately or address concerns generically on your own SM

SaddlePsych'D

Visit site
I’d imagine, given her apparent personality traits, she sees them as inferior to her.

I think it’s probably a good example of being wise for professionals to avoid commenting on other professionals pages in situations like this. Even if posting reasonably and with the best of intentions, just avoid the potential for backlash to your own business.

It's a tricky one and I agree with you. On the other hand, in the example of the non-equine professional I mentioned above, if people didn't put themselves out there to call things out people like this can continue their harmful behaviour unquestioned. Unfortunately they at times need to have their own credentials there to be able to say 'actually, I do have the qualifications and experience' to comment on this (the other example the person likes to give strong vibes of being in my profession and of having experience to qualify her as an expert which she almost certainly does not have, this draws in potentially vulnerable people who place an awful lot of trust in the crap she comes out with).

meleeka

Visit site

Pammy Hutton is currently the only person I’ve seen who is still calling out Helgstrand. Shes using her platform as somebody people respect and consider knowledgable to call out abuse. Shes being a lot more vocal about it than the Horse Physio too, but I can’t see anyone advising her to keep her opinions to herself.

What’s the difference?