Thoughts on this horse?

S_N

Visit site
Just interested in what everyone thinks of her - thanks.

CR710001.jpg

S_N

Visit site
Did I put the wrong pic up? Yes full TB, but does nobody else see the faults that I see? Odd front feet, short neck, small quarters, straight hindleg......

Henmen

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Did I put the wrong pic up? Yes full TB, but does nobody else see the faults that I see? Odd front feet, short neck, small quarters, straight hindleg......

[/ QUOTE ]

I spotted the neck straight away!! And i dont know a thing!!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I did notice the odd front feet but being a foot obsessive I talked myself out of commenting!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! I was suprised that you didn't commment on them tbh!! And it's not due to a bad farrier either - she had her manicures (and still does) by one of the world's best farriers!!

burtie

Visit site
That's why I put about being a full TB, I do like her alot but the hindlegs and quarters are something I would forgive in a racing bred TB(as seems very comon), just be careful what I put her too. Didn't notice the front feet though. Can't say the neck would overly worry me, would like to see her move and be ridden though before making a decision on her. I still think she could make a good broodmare to cross with the right something though. I guess price tag may come into it!!

Tempi

Visit site
ok, here we go, i think shes a nice looker but - her neck is set on very low (and its long) her pasterns are really long, she has straight hocks and no heels (but they will come with shoeing as i notice shes barefoot).......

whats the story then hun?

KatB

Visit site
The short neck, slightly upright hocks wouldnt bother me, my boy has all those problems! However, odd feet are a BIG nono in my opinion. Overall though, she has a lovely outlook, and looking at her feet, they don't look too severe, prob be helped with time, but would need to look closer.

Who is she?!!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
That's why I put about being a full TB, I do like her alot but the hindlegs and quarters are something I would forgive in a racing bred TB(as seems very comon)

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in the USA!!! And she is a US TB. TBs over there tend to have mahousive arses!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I guess price tag may come into it!!

[/ QUOTE ]

More than you'd think too!!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Not enough bone - needs some CB in there - ducks for cover
crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OOoooo sorry, but that is verging on sacrilege!! Lets just say she is a champion racehorse for the moment!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
the first thing that smacks me is her neck - dont like at ALL

[/ QUOTE ]

She gets her neck from her Daddy - Seeking the Gold

Tia

Visit site
Well I like her - lovely deep chest, wonderful full barrel belly-cavity, great butt on her, very nice face with a kind eye and if she was my horse I would actually be incredibly peed off seeing yet another post like this - ripping a horse to shreds.......seems to be a pastime of HHO.

Looking at photos of HHO horses, I can see for sure that a very large proportion of them are dreadfully put together.........