Thoughts on this horse?

Tia

Visit site
And so are you!
wink.gif

Tempi

Visit site
that was slighlty uncalled for, im not in anyway saying either of my horses are perfect as they definately arent - SN asked for an opinion and i gave it, she also criticised the horse herself.

Tia

Visit site
Oh no argument on my side - I just do not like people posting pictures of OTHER people's horses and asking us all to criticise it.......

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
And so are you!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL!!! I believe I have done this once before, maybe twice, not sure. However, I will settle for Pot, kettle and black on this one - it is not something I make a habit of after all.

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I do hope u r both adults.. because sorry guys u sound like kids in the playground....

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO - it does feel like that - but then HHO has a habit of doing just that to people.

Tia

Visit site
Hmm might be interesting if you were to post a picture of your horse and see how pleased you are to read the critiques of it.
smirk.gif

Tia

Visit site
I have NEVER posted a picture of some else's horse and pointed out all it's flaws. Never and would never occur to me to do something like that.

Whatever - I've said my piece. I don't think it's on......others obviously see nothing wrong with it, so go ahead.

Tempi

Visit site
oh get a grip, in all honesty ive held back on you for a while now but im fed up of your negative and b!tchy attitude towards people - if there is someone who writes something nasty in a post its nearly always you. cant you just be nice and leave it just for once?

Tia

Visit site
At least what I write is always on Open.....
wink.gif

As I say, no-one else has a problem with happily criticising this horse.....so enjoy yourselves.

Agent XXX999

Visit site
Can I just say that if I ever, ever, ever found someone posting anything – a pic, a comment, whatever (apart from if they say that everything is wonderful of course!!!! And everyone agrees!!!!) I would be so incredibly annoyed…its just not right and IMO is in the ‘bitching’ category – not constructive and serves only to inflate the ego of the poster!

It’s just like talking behind someone’s back!

Sorry but stop!

And please, please, please GROW UP!

burtie

Visit site
Just using quick reply here as have got a bit lost on this thread, but I thought we were just asked to give our thoughts on her, I must confess I didn't think that meant we had to pick her conformation to peices so I didn't!
confused.gif

TGM

Visit site
I think Tia's point was that it is not a good idea to post pictures of other people's horses without their permission for conformational analysis. More of a criticism of the original post rather than the people who replied.

I did refrain from posting on the thread as I was unsure who the horse belonged to and have seen similar situations arising before
crazy.gif

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
I read this comment which at the time was after my post of the playground "Hmm might be interesting if you were to post a picture of your horse and see how pleased you are to read the critiques of it. " Which you would think was aimed at my post... In btwn me getting my reply sorted a further 4 posts went up.

I did not know for sure the comment was pointed at me, & 2 b perfectly honest I dont care, but what this does show is that things develop while you r placing your replies. The situation can change, ur post can end up further down the line therefore not making sense.

Hopefull this is the end to the matter, which started fine until yet again people started getting senstive. People can pull my horses apart all they like, it does not bother me because I luv em. I think perhaps posting some one elses animals is not ethical, but dont respond, simple.

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I think perhaps posting some one elses animals is not ethical, but dont respond, simple.

[/ QUOTE ] Trouble is not everyone will realise that a) it is someone else horse and b) not ethical to post criticism, so will post anyway. I think it did need to be pointed out that was not a wise thing to do, but perhaps the argy-bargy which followed was unnecessary (although I confess I found it quite entertaining
blush.gif
).

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
I know what you mean, but it does get a bit tedious, dont you think? I do not think one day goes by that a least one post does not end up with people getting at one another. I bet the odds are almost as high as winning the lottery!

TGM

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I know what you mean, but it does get a bit tedious, dont you think? I do not think one day goes by that a least one post does not end up with people getting at one another. I bet the odds are almost as high as winning the lottery!

[/ QUOTE ] I suppose I've been posting on internet forums for so long now that I've become immune to the bickering!

magic104

www.jc-countryside.co.uk
"Have to say I agree! We have also been caught out on this forum several times, when pictures or video clips have been posted and the owners have been alerted. " Now I am intrigued what does this comment relate to? Oh by asking this does it mean I am stirring things up?? If so dont respond pls, I dont want to start another war of words.

TGM

Visit site
Not stirring at all - it just means that at times various people on here have posted photos or video clips of other people's horses and the owners have been alerted and come onto the forum to object!

As an example, someone found a clip of a mare foaling on one of the video clip sites (like Putfile or Clipshack or similar) and posted it here, commenting on how the birth had been mishandled. Turned into a huge long thread debating how the owners had managed the foaling, and eventually the owners found out and came on here and posted to defend themselves!

Sooty

Visit site
Not stirring! Only recently someone posted a clip of a mare giving birth, and many unfavourable comments were posted on here which the owner read and responded to! Also, there was one case of someone pretending an incredibly valuable and famous stallion was hers. It isn't called the www for nothing...

sallyf

Visit site
My little stallion was one whos picture was posted on here with a great deal of critiscism without anyone knowing any of the facts about him. That is how i found HHO,didnt know it existed until i was doing a google test .Now he might not be to everyones taste but i agree that slagging someone elses horse off in the public domain isnt on . I for one found it very offensive some of the things that were said were basically a load of rubbish and you wondered what people were looking at.
Everyone is entitled to there own opinions but we must be careful not to offend people.
I also agree some of the pics you see of peoples horses on here are awful but unless it is constructive criticism we should keep stum.
I for one objected to having my horse slagged off and got quite alot of abuse for saying so , well you advertise it etc.
Yes but i didnt advertise him for people to start banding aload of crap around , i advertised him to get people to come and see him in the flesh and make there own minds up.