Visit site
I predict events as follows
1. A ‘friend’ comes along to deny it
2. Someone else claims it’s a fake
3. Someone else threatens legal action
4. Thread locked

Within 72 hours

Any advance on that?
Snowflakes, can't take a joke. Meant it as a compliment- she should be flattered, can't even tell a woman she's attractive any more! And other similar gaslighting techniques maybe

PurBee

Visit site
Wow…that fb stuff is really damning!

Trawling the internet for pervy kicks in the guise of a job offering…my god!

Is this ed guy the managing director of tb? Whats his ‘official’ position?

DirectorFury

Visit site
Snowflakes, can't take a joke. Meant it as a compliment- she should be flattered, can't even tell a woman she's attractive any more! And other similar gaslighting techniques maybe
Nah, I'm thinking more "it wasn't me, a competitor set up a fake Facebook account and stole my photos to do this to make me look bad. And anyway she should have been grateful for the attention".

Bellaboo18

Visit site
You know when you're really angry, so angry you struggle to form a sentence. I'm there.

I did reply to the other thread. My initial reaction was what sickening behaviour but the more I think about it the more furious I am. Furious that anyone would behave like this. Furious that this is where we're at in society. Furious that this is what some people are subjected to regularly.
Has anyone else had enough?!

What a horrible human being ??

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Not tried celery! He likes bananas and carrots obviously...

Riggers likes celery, but not hugely, enough to make it a worthwhile treat but not high value.

he really loves dried rose hips though. I got loads in a 2kg sack from eBay.

For those of us who feed Thunderbrook and now very much don’t want to do so, can anyone recommend an alternative to their Healthy Herbal Chaff? I really don’t want my money to line this AH’s pockets any more ?

I have used Pure feeds and Simple systems, as well as Agrobs. They can just post out.

Currently using Simple Systems Metaslim and a huge field lick with salt and magnesium, it comes in a trug, really handy! Also trying the Lucie Stalks. they haven't triggered any lami as they are the rough stalk with leaves removed, but I have been a bit skeptical about it being Alfalfa. No issues so far through.

Agrobs is amazing too.

Visit site
I have to ask the question, I wonder if she does she genuinely know he’s a scumbag? Could it be that she has been in denial about his behaviour and perhaps (hopefully) has now seen the evidence. She wouldn’t be the first person to be drawn in by someone and worn rose coloured specs, dismissing things that are said about him as he’s so convincing he’s a “good guy”. There’s plenty of people who’ve led double lives. I know of one personally and his wife just would never believe anything bad (and she is the nicest person you could meet).

Purely speculation obviously BUT....if she has made a genuine error and been drawn in and got involved with this guy and has not realised what he’s been up to and as she appears to be the only director listed on Companies House, if she kicked him into orbit and he has no claim to the business, or further involvement with the company, would we really want her to lose her business over this?

I have no knowledge as to whether she has contributed to the aggressive dealings the company have had with people, has anyone had any bad experiences with her personally?

I just have to ask as if it’s a genuine situation where this woman has just had her “world” pulled out from under her, would we want to contribute to that by her losing her livelihood too?