Tokyo Showjumping thread

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
Yep getting in the queue to watch ?

Reckon it won't overlap too badly with modern pentathlon sj times cos that's Friday and Saturday too but earlier I think, usually makes for an interesting watch.

Bellaboo18

Visit site
Ah brilliant!
I've loved the dressage and eventing but this is the one I've been waiting for ? so pleased I'll have some company!
Milliepops, I'd completely forgotten about the modern pentathlon...maybe we can make it a combined thread! ?

Kat

Visit site
Signing in.

I don't normally follow SJ so might need some help with the format and stuff.

Trying to get into it more now my relative is working on the circuit.

Kat

Visit site
Ah brilliant!
I've loved the dressage and eventing but this is the one I've been waiting for ? so pleased I'll have some company!
Milliepops, I'd completely forgotten about the modern pentathlon...maybe we can make it a combined thread! ?
Nah let's have a pentathlon thread too, it will be easier to follow and might get more people interested

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
Yep getting in the queue to watch ?

Reckon it won't overlap too badly with modern pentathlon sj times cos that's Friday and Saturday too but earlier I think, usually makes for an interesting watch.

Nope I can't watch the modern pentathlon sj, it's too painful.

Looking forward to seeing Harry jump, I get the impression they knew a few days ago that he would be.

Reactions: TPO

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Oops, have just started a new thread as couldn't find this (you foxed me by putting it in tack room!).

But yes, I'll be watching. Makes sense to sub Harry for Holly in the individual to give Harry a run since he is travelled all that way, but glad Holly will still be on the team for the team comp

TheMule

Visit site
I've got the fact that they take top 30 through to individual final but I can’t find out the class format- today is one round (not speed), so are they planning on therefore taking all clears, then fastest 4 faultlers for example to get those 30?

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
I've got the fact that they take top 30 through to individual final but I can’t find out the class format- today is one round (not speed), so are they planning on therefore taking all clears, then fastest 4 faultlers for example to get those 30?

I assume so - I had a bit of a search for that info last night and couldn't find any clearer details

Kat

Visit site
I'm on D+ but it's silent. Anyone else have noise?

If the commentator is the same as eventing SJ I wont try to fix it.

Just popped on to ask the same thing. I have switched to the ambiant sounds in case we can hear the ringside announcements. I just want to hear who is in so I don't miss our guys while working.