Trolls

npage123

Visit site
Oh no, I never realised that my username is a troll-type variety... I have joined this forum before I've even heard of online trolls.

I can assure you though that I'm not a hairy beast living under a bridge, and I'm no liar creating all sorts of post in a fantasy world.

Ain't nobody got time for that!

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
I have missed the 'troll' threads recently but when I first joined a few years ago I was accused of being not only a troll but a completely different person??? I was very confused as to why I was thought to be a troll as I always assumed that being a troll meant being abusive to others on line and I have never done that but it would appear that it means telling a few lies and making up a few stories again neither of which I have done so I wonder if people are a bit quick to shout 'troll'. Saying that I haven't seen the recent threads.

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
Seems ages since we had a good troll....... what no-one asking anal questions about "what weight can/should my horse carry?", or "my fellow livery is having an affair with my bloke WWYD", or "locked out of my livery yard", or sommat like "I've just started riding, how do I qualify for Badminton", or "My YO is a total Psycho". This is what we want, yes???

I for one would welcome the opportunity to sit down with somminck alcoholic in a glass and thrash through a good old-fashioned Troll thread to wind everybody up. Christmas is coming, the season of goodwill..... LOL, c'mon somebody, bring it on!! :)

Last edited:

Wagtail

Horse servant
Visit site
Seems ages since we had a good troll....... what no-one asking anal questions about "what weight can/should my horse carry?", or "my fellow livery is having an affair with my bloke WWYD", or "locked out of my livery yard", or sommat like "I've just started riding, how do I qualify for Badminton", or "My YO is a total Psycho". This is what we want, yes???

I for one would welcome the opportunity to sit down with somminck alcoholic in a glass and thrash through a good old-fashioned Troll thread to wind everybody up. Christmas is coming, the season of goodwill..... LOL, c'mon somebody, bring it on!! :)

**like**

paddi22

Visit site
did the one with the nanny getting a pony turn out to be a troll?

you'd miss rileyboy as well. and the swimming pics they had

KittenInTheTree

Visit site

You know the saying, if you want something done right, etc...?

Yeah. That. Go get 'em.

Shooting Star

Visit site
did the one with the nanny getting a pony turn out to be a troll?

you'd miss rileyboy as well. and the swimming pics they had

I was just thinking about the unhorsey nanny and the child's pony too, that was a good one so good that it still left just that little bit of doubt in your mind that it could be real:D

cally23

Visit site
Hello, I am not a troll either, I know my threads may come over as a bit dull but as a novice, what may be obvious to experienced horse owners sometimes needs clarification or just a thumbs up that I am on the right track.
I am also sometimes very wary of posting in case I get eaten up and spat out. So thanks to anyone who kindly replies and for the common sense that I have received in the past.

millikins

Visit site
I think most of the "trolls" are just representative of some of the nutters out there in the horse world, they just happen to be let loose on keyboard :)

LadySam

Visit site
Hello, I am not a troll either, I know my threads may come over as a bit dull but as a novice, what may be obvious to experienced horse owners sometimes needs clarification or just a thumbs up that I am on the right track.

There's nothing wrong with asking any kind of question, novice level or otherwise. It's how you react to it that counts. You'll only get eaten up if you carry on like an arrogant ****! :D

I think most of the "trolls" are just representative of some of the nutters out there in the horse world, they just happen to be let loose on keyboard :)

Yep! Pretty much this!