Urgent...gloucestershire members!!!

Zero00000

Visit site
So sorry you are going through this, and on your own, another who would be with you in a heartbeat had I have been closer.

Wishing Fly a peaceful sleep, and sending massive hugs to you.

jenn44uk

Visit site
So very sorry. Will be thinking of you and Fly. I hope everything goes as smoothly and as peacefully as possible. Hugs to you. xxx

Iownayetti

Visit site
Just spoken to GG...

Fly has been PTS, it was very peaceful

R.I.P sweet horse and ((((hugs)))))to you brave lady xxxxxx

KVH

Visit site
So, so sorry for your loss, and all you've been through these past few days.
My thoughts are with you.

Bigbenji

Visit site
What a nightmare you've had :(
I hope you find out who was tampering with the fencing but allow yourself time to grieve.

RIP fly :(

_GG_

Visit site
Thank you everyone. It was very peaceful and she took her last gentle breaths with her head in my arms. You have all been an amazing source of strength and comfort. Dan came from work to be with me. It's hit him hard too. Not sure what else to say :(

Dollysox

Visit site
_GG_ - you are one of the posters who regularly offers help, advice and support to others, so it's your turn to get it now. I've been thinking about you all afternoon, and I'm so glad that Dan was able to be with you and that it was peaceful. Take your time - it will hit you most when you are not expecting it. (((Hugs)))

3OldPonies

Visit site
GG you have been so brave through all of this, I'm almost in tears for you finding yourself and poor Fly in such an awful situation.

All concerned have my sympathy, so big hugs to everyone.

mightymammoth

Visit site
Awful, I was just looking at your other thread and it had photos of her and her companion. Life can be so very cruel and changes everything in a heartbeat she was beautiful.

Sugarplum Furry

Visit site
GG you've been so strong through this, even if it doesn't feel like it at the moment! You've done exactly the right thing for Fly...R.I.P. lovely girl.....and her companion, I do know how hard it is and I've nothing but admiration for the way you've coped. Big gentle hugs from me. xx

LadyGascoyne

Visit site
GG, my sincerest condolences. My thoughts and prayers with you and Dan. May I just say that you seem like such a wonderful couple and I hope you are able to find support and comfort in each other.

RIP Fly.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
Oh GG, so very sorry. I've just caught up on all this,been at Badders then straight off on a flight. Had really hoped for good news. My heart goes out to you. It was all going so wonderfully, what with the move etc. I'm just so gutted that this has happened to you, you're so king hearted.

Huge hugs to you and I hope that you can get to the bottom of what happened. I hope that there can be some miraculous reason for what happened that is an accident and not foul play..