Very sad advert

Natalieshort

Visit site
Seriously, how old are you both? And your arguing with someone over the internet trying to be all cocky? LOL :D It actually makes me laugh now, just shows how exciting your lives must be!

FionaM12

Visit site
Im not being touchy about the whole experience thing. It's just boring now, that is all :)

I don't understand. Just over a day ago you were all moved and fired up, wanting to save the foal asap... but now it's "just boring"?

The guy didn't turn up, but he did apologize and try to re-arrange. If I wanted that horse, I'd be trying again... :confused:

noodle_

Visit site
I still don't see why this pony needs to be 'saved' ? :confused: It's for sale, and if anyone wants it they can buy it, but it's hardly a rescue in that case is it :confused:

this ^

i havent read all the posts as its becoming a bit of a joke...

its not a welfare case... if someone wants the horse - buy it. end of

Natalieshort

Visit site
I don't understand. Just over a day ago you were all moved and fired up, wanting to save the foal asap... but now it's "just boring"?

The guy didn't turn up, but he did apologize and try to re-arrange. If I wanted that horse, I'd be trying again... :confused:

I didnt say anything about the foal is boring? I meant everybody getting to over involved and trying to be funny about it is boring. Yes but not everybody knows my business? I may be going to see it again or i may of ALREADY of seen it, infact the woman who owns the livery im on has a friesian and is OBSESSED is really interested about her.. but yet again, i dont have to tell everybody my business :)

FionaM12

Visit site
I didnt say anything about the foal is boring? I meant everybody getting to over involved and trying to be funny about it is boring. Yes but not everybody knows my business? I may be going to see it again or i may of ALREADY of seen it, infact the woman who owns the livery im on has a friesian and is OBSESSED is really interested about her.. but yet again, i dont have to tell everybody my business :)

No, fair enough, you don't. :) Sorry I misunderstood what was boring!

I do hope it all works out for little Tilly and that someone takes good care of her. I'm in the same area as you, and am having to sit on my hands to stop myself phoning. I couldn't take her on, it would be madness, but sometimes it's hard to sensible. :)

Persephone

Visit site
Have you read this whole thread by any chance? i dont need to tell anybody my business and what me and the seller has talked about do i? No.

Just pointing out that a lot of people read the forum, and you would have no clue if your next door neighbour was reading all about it quite frankly!

Natalieshort

Visit site
Perhaps he is having a giggle at your expense? Why didn't he text you at the time the meeting should have been to tell you? Why start texting now?

He has had a genuine reason actually and he text me that night,anyway like i said, boring. and nothing to do with anybody else :) bye

FionaM12

Visit site
i dont need to tell anybody my business and what me and the seller has talked about do i? No.

If you don't want to discuss your business, I'd really advise you don't come on a forum and keeping feeding peoples' interest then.

You put "he hasn't read the thread" then when someone asks how you know that, you seem outraged they're asking! :confused: Rather rude, really

If you want your dealings to be private, why come on here and keep fuelling the situation? Buy your horse, or not, as you choose. No-one's going to come round to your horse and ask for information! ;)

Natalieshort

Visit site
If you don't want to discuss your business, I'd really advise you don't come on a forum and keeping feeding peoples' interest then.

You put "he hasn't read the thread" then when someone asks how you know that, you seem outraged they're asking! :confused: Rather rude, really

If you want your dealings to be private, why come on here and keep fuelling the situation? Buy your horse, or not, as you choose. No-one's going to come round to your horse and ask for information! ;)

yeah ok zzzzzzz

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
I would have thought, Natalie, that whilst he may not have seen the thread, he may now be aware that a discussion has been going on (basing this on a post made several pages back).

Venevidivici

Visit site
Have just wasted far too long of my life reading all this thread. Will keep my opinions to myself on the subject(it's moot now,anyway but did find it mildly interesting how OP revealed true colours/age as thread went on) but just wanted to say... ABC where are you??? You were raring to step in to buy Tilly-have you secretly whisked her away a la secret lottery winner who requests no publicity?!?

Venevidivici

Visit site
I feel extremely boring having read all 38pages.....must get out more;)
Come on ABC! If I was one of those sleuthy types and had time,I'd look back on ABC's posts and see if they are friends/in it together...but can't be bothered..cos I'm so boring;) Off to level manège now-no rest for the 'boring old farts' ;)

Moomin1

Visit site
:D Brilliant!

And thankyou, Natalie, for this thread. I've just come out of hospital and found being at home very boring until I read this thread, it kept me busy for a while! :)

What business is it of yours to read this thread?!

Urrgh - I'm off to rescue a horse.....

Properly...

Tiggy1

Visit site
I am quite disgusted by this thread.
What started out as a well meaning post turned into a nasty attack.
Will all of you just wind your necks in and have bit more respect for individuals and their opinions!!!