Very sad advert

rhino

Visit site

You need to go to User CP > Options > change settings to 40 posts per page. Then there's only 10 pages or so to wade through ;)

Its annoying im still getting email alerts now, ive heard of all your opinions, advice, critism etc. can we leave it now il be suprised if there is anything else to talk about

Turn email alerts off then :confused: As it is a public forum, people will tend to keep posting if they want to, that's kind of how they work :)

Patterdale :D

Ibblebibble

Visit site
I am quite disgusted by this thread.
What started out as a well meaning post turned into a nasty attack.
Will all of you just wind your necks in and have bit more respect for individuals and their opinions!!!

Don't worry Tiggy, Natalie is enjoying every minute of it;) it's the most attention she's had since she wet her knickers in primary school last week:D:D

FionaM12

Visit site
Its annoying im still getting email alerts now, ive heard of all your opinions, advice, critism etc. can we leave it now il be suprised if there is anything else to talk about

Strangely, this thread isn't all about you. :rolleyes:

Although to be fair you are a very entertaining contributor. :D

Nightmare before Christmas

Visit site
WOW LOL!! this is absolutely hilarious, and you all say i was showing my true colours? Infact, i dont know why the hell im even still here on this forum, some people are absolute keyboard warriors hahahaha. Your all really pathetic, immature people who must have the most BORING lives since you must all be older than my own mum and dad and look how childish you are! Don't you have a horses arse to wipe or something? Instead of being on here 24/7 giving a teenager crap? you need to get out more

I think you are the one who looks childish, from an outsiders point of view

rhino

Visit site
Flounce bingo, anyone? :D

Cards at the ready

flounce-bingo.jpg

FionaM12

Visit site
LOL @ this again. over tired? No i just have better things to do than sit on a forum all day everyday trying to give a teenager ****, infact go get a job or something because im trying to work but i keep getting stupid emails from all you lot trying to cyber bully a ****ing child! Now get a grip and go do something useful. Im trying to work here :) you know, a 17 year old who works full time but yet im still childish!

17? Don't exaggerate please dear. ;)

Also, I don't believe anyone's emailing you. You've already been advised to turn off your notifications.

This is not your thread, you don't have to keep coming back and shouting. :)

Last edited:

Venevidivici

Visit site
Forgot to say,thanks Rhino for your earlier post-hope ABC not put off. And am sure most teenagers are more mature and self-effacing(didn't know either of them were teenagers until one of them showed herself up to be;) and after all,we all were one once:)

Patterdale

Visit site
All about Romeo - dead serious.

I have a small trekking centre cum circus training camp. If I'm going to fork out for her she needs to be working pretty bloody sharpish.

Ps most of my customers are fat so that's why I go for cobs, FYI

pookie

Visit site
Oh, yes, we all were teenagers once... luckily for me, no internet to embarrass myself on, then :)

^^ This. Just ;)

Natalieshort - I'm not sure what you hope to achieve with this thread now. It was originally supposed to be about a youngster people felt sorry for (rightly or wrongly), but seems to have turned into something else entirely. I assume you still care about horse welfare today as much as you seemed to when you were first posting about buying Tilly, and I don't think the way this thread is going is doing you or horses like Tilly any favours :(