Very worried ... youngster in Horspital

Tobiano

Visit site
thank you for the late night and early morning thoughts vibes and wishes. I am hopping about until there is someone at the vets to phone.

wills_91

Visit site
Everything crossed for him & hope you have some answers soon at least that way you know what your dealing with. X

FfionWinnie

Visit site
Gutted to hear this. I really hope it isn't EGS. My thoughts (and tears) are with you. I know what you are going through. Everything crossed for you.

_GG_

Visit site
Oh Tobiano, I've just seen this. Any news or updates? Poor baby. Hope he's doing a bit better and that it isn't EGS :(

Huge vibes to him and hugs and cwtches to you!!!

I.M.N.

Visit site
I'm so sorry, I lost one the day before his 4th birthday due to wobblers, I'd love to say it gets easier, it's 3 years later and I still think of him almost daily, I think it's the constant thought of what could have been. I take my comfort from knowing even though his life was short it was a very happy one and he was deeply loved.

be positive

Visit site
I am so sorry to hear your devastating update, it is so unfair when they are young and you have such hopes for the future dashed by such an awful disease.