Very worried ... youngster in Horspital

Tobiano

Visit site
Just wanted to say thank you again - I am so touched by your very genuine thoughts and sympathy. I managed to sleep a bit last night but woke at least 20 times to the realisation that Xas is gone. It is a comfort to know that my friends on here know what that feels like and that in a small way a very beautiful soul is being mourned by people who never met him.

It does help. I would love to thank you all personally but I really mean it to each one of you who has taken the time to post.

_GG_

Visit site
Just wanted to say thank you again - I am so touched by your very genuine thoughts and sympathy. I managed to sleep a bit last night but woke at least 20 times to the realisation that Xas is gone. It is a comfort to know that my friends on here know what that feels like and that in a small way a very beautiful soul is being mourned by people who never met him.

It does help. I would love to thank you all personally but I really mean it to each one of you who has taken the time to post.

Precisely how I felt two weeks ago today! It's a huge comfort. xxx

Tobiano

Visit site
Precisely how I felt two weeks ago today! It's a huge comfort. xxx

I have been so conscious of your recent loss GG and so many others here too - I know FfionWinnie had the same experience as me and I feel so much empathy both for and from all of you. And for the dear souls who have gone to Rainbow Bridge x

PolarSkye

Visit site

You are most welcome. Hope you are looking after yourself/being looked after.

P

_GG_

Visit site
I have been so conscious of your recent loss GG and so many others here too - I know FfionWinnie had the same experience as me and I feel so much empathy both for and from all of you. And for the dear souls who have gone to Rainbow Bridge x

We're all in the position at sometime, it's inevitable. What matters is that we all come together and help each other through...it is what I value most about this forum. Bless you. xxx