Watchdog!

BijouBabe

Visit site
Apparently theres a bit about dealers, no idea on area but may be of interest to some of you. Im not trying to cause trouble !!!

SKY

Visit site
The only thing is he is only one of many bad dealers. But glad he was named and shamed. But would have liked watch dog to approach him like they do sometimes.

little_critter

Visit site
Was wondering why the woman who wanted a "safe grown up horse" bought something described as a 4 year old for a child.

Nugget La Poneh

Visit site
Why are they still riding the 2 and a half year old? :( x

I was thinking this, but assumed they have had it for a while. Which makes the other issues with (like the barging etc) him a bit odd if they have had him over a period of time.

Have to admit, not heard of them before. Lets hope Watchdog provides tips for a safe sale in the future!

FestiveFuzz

Visit site
Little_Critter I wondered the same thing. Also why have none of them had the horses vetted?!

Not excusing disreputable dealers but at the same time I would never purchase a horse without vetting.

galaxy

Visit site
A terribly cringe worthy one sided investigation with so many flaws!!!! What a shame.... it's an item well worth doing, but that was laughable!!!

Parachute

Visit site
A terribly cringe worthy one sided investigation with so many flaws!!!! What a shame.... it's an item well worth doing, but that was laughable!!!

They had some gorgeous looking horses too! Shame they're lying about them and half of them are injured..