Watching Kentucky 2012

Orangehorse

Visit site
Having read front page report, it sounds like carnage. So many 4* horses and riders coming to grief, refusals and falling.

Fingers & toes crossed for WFP.

EmmaLouise123

New User
Visit site
Trying to sort it out so i can watch the show jumping later, on the link given for downloading it all it says we need to put in the proxy and port from the website. Would anyone be able to tell me what this is or how i find it? Thanks in advance

kerilli

Visit site
Trying to sort it out so i can watch the show jumping later, on the link given for downloading it all it says we need to put in the proxy and port from the website. Would anyone be able to tell me what this is or how i find it? Thanks in advance
go to the first post in this thread, second link shows exactly how.
you need to use foxyproxy or usproxy. latter on 30 day free trial i think, then delete first payment from paypal. that's what i was told anyway.
if that's too complicated, 1 day pass for FEI tv will do it...

teapot

Visit site
There's an interesting comment on Eventing Nation re Ollie Townend. Did anyone see his round?

ETS: jumping starts at 5.45pm

DorothyJ

Visit site
FEI TV website suggests that live streaming is on now, but when I try to open it, its just gets stuck on the spinning circle and doesn't play.

Has anyone else had any luck? Thanks :confused:

Doris68

Visit site
Teapot, I don't think anyone watching FEI TV saw Oli's round as they only showed the US rider but did hear the commentary in the background saying he wasn't hanging around...!

Dorothy, I believe it's not going to start until around 6.00 pm ish - so hang on in there with the little whirling circle!