Watching Kentucky 2012

charlimouse

Visit site
Aarghhhhh, FEITV won't log me in! I put in my username and password, click log in, page refreshes, but doesn't log me in. Any bright ideas folks???

punk

Visit site
help !!! - have gone through the Foxyproxy thing, but still says 'not authorised for GB'. :eek:
What am I doing wrong? After I have loaded it all and then pressed closed - instructions then say open website. Does that mean Usef Network, or FEI TV - and should it be on the same Tab?:confused: Sorry, not a geek unfortunately!

lannerch

Visit site
For any one paying for fei PayPal if you pay for a month please be sure to go into PayPal to cancel your subscription as it altermatically puts you down for monthly renewal.
Shame to see Andrew out but good decision to retire

kerilli

Visit site
help !!! - have gone through the Foxyproxy thing, but still says 'not authorised for GB'. :eek:
What am I doing wrong? After I have loaded it all and then pressed closed - instructions then say open website. Does that mean Usef Network, or FEI TV - and should it be on the same Tab?:confused: Sorry, not a geek unfortunately!

usef one, not FEI. if the proxy's worked it won't realise you're in GB...

teapot

Visit site
Managed to get mine working!

Punk - when you open foxy proxy to see the various proxies. Make sure you click on select mode at the very top & select the proxy you want :)

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I have highlighted just below the post by Equibrit as that method is free and works brilliantly!

Malibu_Stacy

Visit site
Is it just me or is the fei stream rubbish? pulling up random inserts of people without the sound, random music, commentators on and off...