We have a baby clydesdale!

cblover

Visit site
Yes we've got the lice sorted now and I'm sure with them gone, its helping her thrive. Long way to go but she's on the right track now. Fingers crossed!

cblover

Visit site
Morning all, just a couple of pics from yesterday to share with you. I was having hay delivered and 'Scrappy Do' decided to investigate! Quite cute really.

We've turned a corner I think and heading in the right direction. Yipee!!

Asha

Visit site
That's one chunk of fluffy loveliness . Congratulations, look forward to the updates over the coming years x

Princess16

Visit site
Morning all, just a couple of pics from yesterday to share with you. I was having hay delivered and 'Scrappy Do' decided to investigate! Quite cute really.

We've turned a corner I think and heading in the right direction. Yipee!!

I just want to munch that ickle face :D

cblover

Visit site
Morning all, a little update on Scrappy. I can't leave her out now I have a new horse. Here's a photo from yesterday morning......I think its safe to say she's lying down over night and resting well. lol

Also, look how big she's getting. She's like a little mushroom, I'm really pleased with her. I get a lovely welcome each morning from her and she's tucking into her grub so all is well. Still on the thin side but we're getting there and she's got so much more energy. She's galloping about the field like a race horse! lol x

Hetsmum

Visit site
She's huge! She is going to be a big girl! From the photo she doesn't look thin, just gangly but beautiful. You are going to have your hands full now - but in a very good way :)

cblover

Visit site
Morning all, little update with pics from me and 'Scrappy'. lol She's growing like a mushroom and I'm spending time grooming her to get used to the feel and help her relax. I can brush right down her front legs and pick her foot up for a second or so but she's still scared. No wonder when last time someone picked your foot up you were twitched. She also met my farrier yesterday and bit him! Oooppsss! lol He made a lovely fuss of her and spent some time stroking her legs and getting her used to having her legs stroked and picked up.

She's looking to us for security and comfort which is great to see. I'll work on the legs/feet over the next few weeks but I'm taking it slow with her. She's filling out and has a great appetite. Vet is coming today for her second vaccination, she was fine for the first one. Here's some pics of her.......I hope you can see a difference. Still Scrappy though!

One (bald) man and his horse!

As you can see from the shavings, she has a party in her stable every night.