What do you hate that everyone else loves?

silv

Visit site
We deep fry anything and everything! Deep fried Pizza is actually quite good! Im not a fan of DF burgers, DF Mars Bars are EPIC!!! But basically you can walk into almost any chippy, pick a chocolate bar and get it battered and deep fried.

Deep fried Creme Eggs! I forgot about them! They really are the height of all dirtyness and naughtiness but oh sooooooooooooooo gooodness!!!

That’s why Scotland is the heart attack capital of the world! I love the snowballs covered in desiccated coconut unfortunately you can’t get them out here.

cobgoblin

Bugrit! Millennium hand and shrimp.
Visit site
We deep fry anything and everything! Deep fried Pizza is actually quite good! Im not a fan of DF burgers, DF Mars Bars are EPIC!!! But basically you can walk into almost any chippy, pick a chocolate bar and get it battered and deep fried.

Deep fried Creme Eggs! I forgot about them! They really are the height of all dirtyness and naughtiness but oh sooooooooooooooo gooodness!!!

I knew about the Mars bars... But clearly Scotland is in the throes of deep fried suicide.

GreyMane

Visit site
Does the deep fried chocolate taste a bit fishy from the oil, or is that part of the experience?
Sort of like salted caramel I s'pose.

Prosecco. Other wines do still exist, surely?
It's getting hard to find birthday cards that don't feature Prosecco. Or pugs.

windand rain

Visit site
Any thing that costs even a penny more because it says its for horses when the exact same thing is half the price without the horse recommendation. People who think they know it all and dont need to learn anything/ or are not willing to even though they have probably only had an interest for a few months

Visit site
Does the deep fried chocolate taste a bit fishy from the oil, or is that part of the experience?
Sort of like salted caramel I s'pose.

Prosecco. Other wines do still exist, surely?
It's getting hard to find birthday cards that don't feature Prosecco. Or pugs.

No most places that do it as a big thing have a seperate frier for them. Others do it in the wee friers they do the sausages and things in.

Tihamandturkey

Visit site
Whoever said Ed Sheeran, I’m with you. I just don’t get him. I appreciate his talent as a musician, but quite frankly he leaves me cold. Seems a nice chap though!

Mince pies. I had a vomiting incident with one when I was 6. I remember it vividly. Haven’t touched the evil things since.

I’ve never seen GOT. These fantasy-type things are not for me.
I tried reading Hairy Plotter once and nearly vomited blood it was that badly written.

It was me that said Ed Sheeran 😁 and we may have been seperated at birth because I feel exactly the same way about Harry Potter - unbelievably badly written 🙄

Last edited:

Starzaan

Visit site
Wood pellets. Blegh.

Ear veils on horses just for "the look". How much crowd noise are you going to encounter hacking down the road?!

Over-rugging (this from a sales rep for a well known rug manufacturer!)

Bling.

There are many more because I'm horribly grumpy really, but that's it for now :D

awelshandawarmblood

Visit site
Mares - with the odd exception.
Glittery hoof polish.
Ponies painted & dressed as unicorns for parties.
Fur-babies - the word makes me cringe.
Travel boots.
Equipment stored in stables such as mucking out tools & grooming kit.

SpringArising

Visit site
  • Aztec Diamond - ridiculously expensive for the quality (or lack of)
  • I also agree with travel boots and Charlotte and Valegro - I find the hype OTT and their performances uncomfortable to watch.

Hollychops

Visit site
My brother for a start! It was the staple diet of caravan holidays when i was young as it was cheap and my brothers liked them. Makes me feel quesy just thinking about them! :(

molar roller

Visit site
Any white color thing on racehorses. especially white blinkers,hoods, White race bandages...also peanut green and orange race bandages.

(oh! I do not like white cheese either...obviously that is about me)

Denbob

Visit site

Can vouch for deep fried pizza! Had Pizza Crunch in Largs which is battered deep-friend pizza, it was delicious but i did feel a little bit disgusted with myself for enjoying it so much 🙈

Agree with Charlotte of the Garden, no specific issue as such just not sure about all the hype.

Camping - getting back to nature is all well and good but i'd much rather go back to a proper bed/shower/meal than an airbed and beans, plus tents are always either too hot or too cold.

People with no hobbies, what do they do with all that free time??? And what do they talk about?? Or think about?? Or spend their money on??? Suppose that's more of a "don't understand" than a dislike.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
Head scarves and tea towels .......... ;)

Really I hate too much gear on a horse when it’s not a competiton, like seeing people put a hack in full on 4* eventing gear bridle bit and outfit when the person is just a happy hacker *facepalm* I’m like really?? As I toddled by on my simple snaffle bridle and plains saddle combo with not a fashion brand in sight :D

Even at clear round nights I hate seeing 60cms classes and horses with more tack on than a competing Whittaker. Drives me round the bend, what happened to simple??